Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Haaland shags like an absolute bastard after a good match. Victory sex with him would be quite something. He seems like a guy who can’t ever turn down the intensity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Haaland shags like an absolute bastard after a good match. Victory sex with him would be quite something. He seems like a guy who can’t ever turn down the intensity.
I’ll happily find out and let you all know 😅😅. I think he would… he’s got a lot of stamina so could defo go straight to the bedroom after a game and rail you senseless 🤤🤤 Imagine being like “well done on your game babe” and getting carried off to get the soul frisked out of you 😍😍

My mate says he looks like the kind that’s either a great shag or awkward as duck 😭😭. Let me dream lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll happily find out and let you all know 😅😅. I think he would… he’s got a lot of stamina so could defo go straight to the bedroom after a game and rail you senseless 🤤🤤 Imagine being like “well done on your game babe” and getting carried off to get the soul frisked out of you 😍😍

My mate says he looks like the kind that’s either a great shag or awkward as duck 😭😭. Let me dream lmao
I can't tell either way. He's hard to read. BVB did a series where they had gorgeous fitness influencers come and work out with players. Haaland did it with Pamela Reif. My roommate and I genuinely cannot decide if he's awkward or is being his usual self.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't tell either way. He's hard to read. BVB did a series where they had gorgeous fitness influencers come and work out with players. Haaland did it with Pamela Reif. My roommate and I genuinely cannot decide if he's awkward or is being his usual self.

I think hes being a bit of both 🤣… its hard to tell 🤣

Oh this is lovely! Stuff like this🥲❤

Ohh no, that’s adorable 😭😭

Reactions: 4
This was me celebrating that goal last night in my living room, was acting like we had won the CL final ffs 😭 I swear nothing beats the feeling of a late winner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This was me celebrating that goal last night in my living room, was acting like we had won the CL final ffs 😭 I swear nothing beats the feeling of a late winner 😂

🤣🤣I seen a tweet and now can't unsee it.

Basically saying he became prime randy Orton 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
wonder what surprises deadline day has, i'm not expecting anything from my boys though I would be happy with Memphis coming back.

Reactions: 3
wonder what surprises deadline day has, i'm not expecting anything from my boys though I would be happy with Memphis coming back.
Yeah I think once we sign that keeper from Newcastle we will be done. Unless we get a surprise from Memphis but that would be it

I'm confused by the De Jong Stuff again 🤣🤣

Yeah I think once we sign that keeper from Newcastle we will be done. Unless we get a surprise from Memphis but that would be it

I'm confused by the De Jong Stuff again 🤣🤣
Oh it's because people are idiots, the Frenkie situ was over Weeks ago especially now we've spent the money. Some just cant admit it though obv I'd love to be wrong.
I'm fairly happy with our transfers which I wasnt expecting the other week. Only bit I dont like is selling Jimmy.

Jordan Hoofderson taking one for the team last night and getting injured so Klopp is forced to sign a midfielder on deadline day, my captain ❤

Reactions: 1
Jordan Hoofderson taking one for the team last night and getting injured so Klopp is forced to sign a midfielder on deadline day, my captain ❤
Jordan Hoofderson is the only name I will accept now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Are you linked with anyone?
Arthur Melo is on his way for a medical apparently, never really seen him play but from what I have seen he’s better than Henderson which is all we care about and all we need 😂 Just a loan too so if it doesn’t work out then not the end of the world

I assumed for Chelsea it'd be Auba or Depay, looking like it might be both

Arthur Melo is on his way for a medical apparently, never really seen him play but from what I have seen he’s better than Henderson which is all we care about and all we need 😂 Just a loan too so if it doesn’t work out then not the end of the world
Jordan Hoofderson

• Haha
How the heck have Leicester suddenly been linked with Marcelo, that will surely be the weirdest transfer ever.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.