Footballers and Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us were talking last night about whether Pickford usually does that. Nobody could really recall noticing it before. To be fair, although it had a negative impact on the entertainment aspect of the game, the players need to cope in situations where opposition teams won’t let us play the way we want to play. Maybe a learning curve for us.
I’ve never ever noticed him do it personally! I’ve seen a few people say about the entertaining aspect but I actually thought it would’ve been an entertaining game for a neutral! We’ve certainly been on the end of some awful time wasting before, Kasper Schmeichel used to BURN MY HEAD OUT with how much he did it.

oh I hope thats true though i'm really sad he's being sold
What do you make of him? I don’t know too much about him and haven’t seen much of him but know we were linked with him last season too

I’ve never ever noticed him do it personally! I’ve seen a few people say about the entertaining aspect but I actually thought it would’ve been an entertaining game for a neutral! We’ve certainly been on the end of some awful time wasting before, Kasper Schmeichel used to BURN MY HEAD OUT with how much he did it.
Hate him! Miserable, boring git.

Reactions: 1

What do you make of him? I don’t know too much about him and haven’t seen much of him but know we were linked with him last season too
i like him, he did fantastic at Forest and imo was a big part of them coming up. That was Championship though so wether that transfers to playing PL teams we'll see. for me i'd have loaned him to a PL team see how he goes then either sell/keep

Reactions: 3
To be fair Leeds fans were quite noisy and angry, not throughout but they were certainly in the South Stand next to us in the away end. We were great again - gutted we couldn’t kill off our chances cos I thought we looked very dangerous going forward. Jesse Marsch touchline antics need toning down a bit, not sure on what Leeds fans make of him nowadays?

Very clear to see what Frank is building and it’ll take some time. Coady looked great in a back 4 so that puts that theory to bed. Patterson getting better and better and I love Tarkowski the little snide fucker. Shame the PL are fuckers and fucked us with the Maupay registration.
My two who were there too said they were noisy but not on the tv, all you could hear was Goodison Gang and Spirit of the Blues.

If hes asking for time outs hes at the wrong game.

Reactions: 1
Forest keeper was doing the same at Goodison last weekend, slowing it down and feigning injury to stop the game, The Glwadys St was screaming at him as the game stopped and it wasnt a head injury.

Idrissa Gana Gueye wife going to the Asda on Breck Rd for a birthday cake for their son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Ahh Kasper Schmeichel what a bellend he was…

Reactions: 5
If anybody is after a stream I follow EPL Kingdom and they just shared the games will be streaming on an account called EPL052

Reactions: 2
obv I dont like City scoring but on the positive Haaland is my fpl Captain & its against that Hendo twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣I've had to turn city off I'm bored I want a bit more action when it's not united 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.