Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time Harvey & Emelia unfollowed each other for a week then re-followed each other and he posted this with the cryptic caption (he has now deleted this post 🤣). They’ve deleted everything of each other. We’ll see if it sticks this time, both seem pretty immature…

View attachment 1397393
Swear he acts like he’s in Year 10… like how does anyone over the age of 15 write those captions seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now where do I sign up for this job?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Chelsea now after De Jong, You should all try being a Utd fan just for 2/3 days in a transfer window. Nothing like it 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Chelsea now after De Jong, You should all try being a Utd fan just for 2/3 days in a transfer window. Nothing like it 😭
No no no. If he leaves me, he goes to United. I don't like Chelsea. And after how dirty they were with the whole Azpi thing, they don't deserve to get any of our good players.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No no no. If he leaves me, he goes to United. I don't like Chelsea. And after how dirty they were with the whole Azpi thing, they don't deserve to get any of our good players.

Barcelona won’t even exist in a few years save yourself the heartbreak come support City were loaded and win plus the manager is a proper dilf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Barcelona won’t even exist in a few years save yourself the heartbreak come support City were loaded and win plus the manager is a proper dilf
I already support them because of Pep :ROFLMAO: much easier than watching boring Bundesliga matches when he was at Bayern.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Megan Davison has had her second hen do in Dubai. The wedding must be imminent

Chelsea are reportedly interested in my man Benjamin Pavard and I’m not sure I like it. :confused:

He really is, isn’t he? :love: Love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gotta get the instragram full of pics and stories cmon you know! 😉
I see the coordinated outfits, elaborate decorations, and all the staged poses in the group outings and it just makes me exhausted. Imagine how much they spend on event planners for these hen dos. Boggles the mind.

Reactions: 12
Megan’s Hen was a couple of months ago, she just didn’t share the pics in real time. She didn’t use an event planner - her bridesmaids organised it.

Megan’s Hen was a couple of months ago, she just didn’t share the pics in real time. She didn’t use an event planner - her bridesmaids organised it.
She’s posted again saying hen part 2

Since pre season has started will they have time for a honeymoon ? Everton need all the training they can get ( I do like Everton but they were almost relegated ) .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.