Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
our fans are acting like he's killed someone, twatty thing from a Captain but the response is ridiculous
One of the best things to happen United would be those Ronaldo super fans leaving with him. It’s made any post online about United intolerable!

It was madness bringing him back at that age to play up front in the Premier League. Ten Hag would probably be delighted to get in someone else suited to his system.

Reactions: 10
I saw a journalist saying that Cristiano has been upset every summer since 2014 and it's so true. Every summer is the same.
Imagine having his life and still never being able to be happy and satisfied. How sad.
And I'm sure most of his teammates can't stand him. They don't need to like tweets to show it.
It seems like he’s never happy no matter where he is. He’s a generational talent but it’s too bad he has such a tit attitude.

I’m not a United fan but I’m shocked at the metric tit ton of hate Maguire gets. I feel a bit bad for the guy.

Reactions: 11
It seems like he’s never happy no matter where he is. He’s a generational talent but it’s too bad he has such a tit attitude.

I’m not a United fan but I’m shocked at the metric tit ton of hate Maguire gets. I feel a bit bad for the guy.
Not a fan of Maguire but agree he gets a lot of flack that isn’t warranted at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooh like a full on hair pulling fight about socials or (less exciting) bit of drama on socials?
Like a fight on social media! Not as exciting I know
Ooooh spill! Did you win? Please tell me you won!
I said something about her going on and on about how she’s a superwoman for being a law student/housewife all in one in dms or a comment or something I can’t remember and she was not happy sent me loads and loads of ranting messages. the minute i read them she deleted them all and blocked me so i don't think there was a winner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like a fight on social media! Not as exciting I know

I said something about her going on and on about how she’s a superwoman for being a law student/housewife all in one in dms or a comment or something I can’t remember and she was not happy sent me loads and loads of ranting messages. the minute i read them she deleted them all and blocked me so i don't think there was a winner 😂
Well she was clearly rattled, so congratulations on your win! 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It could be, depending on who he might be seeing! ;)
A few threads ago it was commented that he had followed a load of insta models in Monaco and further back that he’d broke up a relationship of a saracens player. He does have a private account that the T S girl doesn’t follow.

Matt Doherty who he hangs round with seems a bit odd. He has two kids that he’ll occasionally post but him and his partner go round like they are single

Reactions: 2
A few threads ago it was commented that he had followed a load of insta models in Monaco and further back that he’d broke up a relationship of a saracens player. He does have a private account that the T S girl doesn’t follow.
T S girl?

T S girl?
Sorry I get who you mean now. She seemed to be very much with his brother the other day. And he seems a nice lad so good luck to them.

Reactions: 1
Last time Harvey & Emelia unfollowed each other for a week then re-followed each other and he posted this with the cryptic caption (he has now deleted this post 🤣). They’ve deleted everything of each other. We’ll see if it sticks this time, both seem pretty immature…

795A16D8-4EF4-4597-8AA6-130762CDB3FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
T S girl?

Sorry I get who you mean now. She seemed to be very much with his brother the other day. And he seems a nice lad so good luck to them.
I still haven't figured out who this is. Safe to say I wouldn't make a very good detective 😆😩

Reactions: 4
Last time Harvey & Emelia unfollowed each other for a week then re-followed each other and he posted this with the cryptic caption (he has now deleted this post 🤣). They’ve deleted everything of each other. We’ll see if it sticks this time, both seem pretty immature…

View attachment 1397393
Wonder if these two can out do Harvey & Alicia with the amount of times they split up and got back together?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1397393
This boy is a walking cliche, that Tats, the jewellery, the hat, the tit beard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We don't need midfielders being distracted, need them all fit and firing to get through this season. Harvey as much as admitted that it was his own fault for not getting enough game time last season after starting so well and then coming back strong after the injury. I did wonder if him not being picked was around the time his teamate and his ex went public with the bump....

Milner needs to take him under his wing or slap him like he did Kostas 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.