Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Everton have invited Dynamo Kyiv to play a friendly over here to raise additional funds for support for Ukraine. We really are a class act off the pitch
oh wow, I somehow missed this in Moshiri's letter, how nice! that's mykolenko's old club (right?) -wonder if this was partly his idea? hopefully it goes ahead

also, this was so lovely from seamus 💙💛

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How convenient. Literally witnessing the Hilsborough cover up (not as bad obviously) happen all over again 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I am such a DCL fan but confession - I hate all the photo shoots 😭 I think they seem so forced and his style is way better in his own pics. He doesn’t need a stylist
Same, nothing against whatever he wears, think some of it is trying a bit too hard, him in an Everton kit or just everyday clothes is a million times better!

Reactions: 13
New kit release and I actually like it a lot (also I know some of you appreciate Neto 😉)

Always appreciate a bit of the Neto. :)

I am such a DCL fan but confession - I hate all the photo shoots 😭 I think they seem so forced and his style is way better in his own pics. He doesn’t need a stylist

He's a babe.
Hate the Ev but love the DCL.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same, nothing against whatever he wears, think some of it is trying a bit too hard, him in an Everton kit or just everyday clothes is a million times better!
Completely agree!! Surely he’s getting paid a whack for these photoshoots they just seem so not him? In that one in the evening standard he talks a lot about being flamboyant and the interviewer asks a lot about Jake Daniel’s coming out and his opinion on it

He's a babe.
Hate the Ev but love the DCL.
agree - he’s my hall pass from my fiancé but I’d like him in kit I think lol

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree, I adore DCL and think he’s gorgeous but I think when he does these shoots they go a bit too far probably because they know they can to make the statement. He’s so much better in an Everton shirt or his own clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Son should be in it
Agree that Son should be in it, can’t really think of what Bernardo did this season ????

I actually hate these team of the years because I just think every year there are players that are really overlooked who don’t play in the top 6 for example. Like I don’t believe you have to have won the league or finished high up to be the best because naturally if you’re in those positions you’re going to be surrounded by brilliance anyway which automatically enhances you as a player.

I always think there’s players who have big impact on their squads who don’t get the recognition they deserve because of it which to me is more impressive: eg. Guehi at Palace has been immense, Pickford and Richarlison single handedly kept us up which is more impressive than what Ronaldo did at United this season, Bowen at West Ham has been brilliant, Kulusevski at Spurs in half of a season transformed them and Son, Ajer at Brentford and Eriksen too completely changing things.

Reactions: 3
So congratulations to Ben and Abbi who are engaged and looks like a baby on the way! Quick that, just 6 months and she set for life.

• Wow
Omg congrats to Ben and Milly but they’ve been together since Feb! Super super fast. I don’t think she looks pregnant at all?
I am shocked

Reactions: 4
Ver
Omg congrats to Ben and Milly but they’ve been together since Feb! Super super fast. I don’t think she looks pregnant at all?
I am shocked
Very fast indeed! Ben is probably wanting to be married before the baby arrives, funny thou because a poster did say she saw them both in Greece last week, and she thought she had a bump. I don’t know why I have been calling her Abbi for 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
H

Her bump and the fact she was spotted in Greece last week with a bump

Go back on this thread, a poster posted about her having a bump
I dunno if i’m missing something but she doesn’t look Pregnant to me in any pictures i’ve seen? She could just be bloated 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.