Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to share this with all of you, I’m officially leaving my James Rodriguez train, after being in love with him since 2014, I can’t defend him no more. My man is going through early mid life crisis because what the duck is that hair. 🤨 what a sad day 💔
View attachment 1322800
I had my hair that exact same colour and style in 1996! It's my old passport photo, my hair was so bright it was almost invisible against the white backdrop and I looked like a face with a tie attached to the chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t say threaten, but he’s probably more annoyed he’s being filmed getting 3 girls into his car, and the stories that people could suggest, no? 😬

His story suggests he’s with his fiancée atm though, so I’m not sure completely when this video is from, or she literally could have been in the car already. You have to expect paps in the US, surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t say threaten, but he’s probably more annoyed he’s being filmed getting 3 girls into his car, and the stories that people could suggest, no? 😬

His story suggests he’s with his fiancée atm though, so I’m not sure completely when this video is from, or she literally could have been in the car already. You have to expect paps in the US, surely?

Lucia’s friends were flown over for the engagement it’s probably them. You don’t get engaged and then have 4 girls hop into your car. Especially not rashford he does anything to be clean as a whistle

Reactions: 6
Lucia’s friends were flown over for the engagement it’s probably them. You don’t get engaged and then have 4 girls hop into your car. Especially not rashford he does anything to be clean as a whistle
Yeah some comments are about him just wanting to cheat in peace, but it’s just a small clip edited down and splashed all over TikTok, think he just actually wants to be left alone. As far as I know she’s been out there and still is out there with him.

Last edited:
Bit off topic but been stuck in Leeds airport with a delayed flight for the past 3 hours. Meant to fly to Dublin at 20 to 6 but now it’s saying it’s not going until 25 past 10. If anyones flying out of Leeds in the next week then good luck!

Reactions: 9
Another little girl for Trippier and his wife Charlotte, congratulations to them 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m single and from Scotland so slid into his DM’s when he arrived for international duty last week. Still waiting on that reply 😂
I’m also from Scotland, but not single 😂 I have a soft spot for McTominay as well. Tierney, Gilmour and Robbo are my faves though 😍 no tea but I notice he likes a few of Jennifer McSweens posts

Gilmour follows one of my friends from his private Instagram, I’m well jel! 😂

Last edited:
Bit off topic but been stuck in Leeds airport with a delayed flight for the past 3 hours. Meant to fly to Dublin at 20 to 6 but now it’s saying it’s not going until 25 past 10. If anyones flying out of Leeds in the next week then good luck!
Oh noo, I hope you get away okay 😭. Delayed flights are horrible

Reactions: 2
oh i'd love him but even without his history you'd go for the CL team everytime
I don’t know… I feel like he’ll either come back to us or stay with Brentford for loyalty and them giving him a chance to get back playing properly! Hoping its the first option though.

Reactions: 3
I’m single and from Scotland so slid into his DM’s when he arrived for international duty last week. Still waiting on that reply 😂
I love that you did this! :ROFLMAO: If he responds, please please tell us.

Congrats to the "happy" couple. :sneaky:
And lots of luck to them. :oops: Wonder if they simply didn’t have the courage to cancel the wedding so they went through with it. Makes me sad.

I get second hand embarrassment from this girl. I would like to think you are the first girl he’s doing all of these things with considering he’s only bleeping 18 😭 You might be the first but I don’t think you’ll be the last 😂
Oh this poor, silly girl. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I thought the recent press release stated he would be in the US on a working holiday

🤔

They are most definitely Lucia's friends

Speaking of Marcus…💪

I don't even know where to start.

Feral isn't even the word for how this makes me feel.

Love Marcus a lot, so cute, big heart, does a lot of good in the world. But seriously sexy too. And this video. bleeping hell! What a beast of a body he's got going on there. Would love to worship that sexy sweaty body, so amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.