Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what's the goss on Shakira / Pique ? There were rumours ages (years.?) ago that they'd split but then they seemed to be together again or still.
He was supposedly controlling and didn't like her having hot men in her videos.
Who even knows? There have been rumours about them since they started dating. I ignored most of them đŸ€·â€â™€ïž
To be honest, and as much as I love Piqué the player / future president of the club, it always surprised me that they were together. He seems a bit too vain to date a woman who is A LOT more famous than him.

Also, dying at the fact that I'm in the room right now and can hear "Waka waka" on the living room's tv because they are talking about them again 🙈:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what's the goss on Shakira / Pique ? There were rumours ages (years.?) ago that they'd split but then they seemed to be together again or still.
He was supposedly controlling and didn't like her having hot men in her videos.
I would have thought he'd be pleased there were hot men around. He could discuss books with them.
That's what he said he was doing with Ibrahimovic in that picture isn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
i feel like we are due a baby from someone soon! Tbf would be a good looking kid when it grows up!
Not sure why but I get the feeling TAA will have a baby soon. He’s not as into the partying etc as the likes of Grealish & Chilwell and I always got the vibes from him that he would be a young dad if he found someone which he has, i’m pleasantly surprised that they have managed to make it over a year 😂

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Billie turns up to marry Andy Carrol even thou he was set up, it’ still going to be playing on her mind surely.
If she had anything about her she should cut his pony tail off, call him a tit footballer and leave but you know she’ll act like it didn’t happen like the rest of them do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would have thought he'd be pleased there were hot men around. He could discuss books with them.
That's what he said he was doing with Ibrahimovic in that picture isn't it?
His own autobiography!
The vain pratt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be honest, and as much as I love Piqué the player / future president of the club, it always surprised me that they were together. He seems a bit too vain to date a woman who is A LOT more famous than him.
So I guess it's to be expected that the side piece is a 22yo student /event hostess, allegedly.

Reactions: 5
England of old.

Wasn't even disappointed as so use to it woth england
To be fair I think they are all just drained, such pointless games to play at the end of a season 😂 Trent looked bleeping knackered, as did Bellingham. Mount, Rice, Kane, Maguire all tit as well. Don’t think anyone apart from Bowen played well. I think if these games were played towards the end of the summer after the players had a rest the result would have been very different.

Reactions: 15
To be fair I think they are all just drained, such pointless games to play at the end of a season 😂 Trent looked bleeping knackered, as did Bellingham. Mount, Rice, Kane, Maguire all tit as well. Don’t think anyone apart from Bowen played well. I think if these games were played towards the end of the summer after the players had a rest the result would have been very different.
Nations League is pointless, no one wants to be playing 4 games at the end of the season when some of them have played 50+ games or gone through long mentally draining battles either in Europe/the league/relegation. All they want to do is be on holiday

Reactions: 17
I agree. As much as I love watching the boys, these games began much too soon after the season’s end. They are fatigued and playing through the pain.

Wonder if Billie turns up to marry Andy Carrol even thou he was set up, it’ still going to be playing on her mind surely.
I had to laugh when the one article described the incident as “embarrassing”. That’s an understatement!

Reactions: 8
Interesting that Trent is being called out left right and centre for not singing the national anthem. Yet Rooney & Neville done the exact same thing and no one says a word? I wonder why

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.