Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Gilmour was really awful for us, the stats when he was playing vs when he wasn't are proof of that too. He came in with high expectations as Skipp's loan was so successful last season and no one wanted to let him go but it was pretty obvious very quickly he wasn't working in our team. Should've ended the loan in January for both sides benefit but we kept playing him as we had a payment clause which angered the fanbase even more. Then we had to listen to Chelsea fans make out he's the best thing since sliced bread. In his defence he kept his head down, never snapped and signed autographs every game for the whole season. Just one of those loans that didn't work.
Yeah, my friend lives near Norwich and her hubby supports them. Says he was really nice and friendly and stood for autographs and pics for everyone.

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m howling

JG would trust himself to drive the bus and give relationship advice and then Rice laughing at him ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

The drawings tho- Rices drawing of Grealish with his hair ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and JG doing my boy Coady and then the impression ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ. Saka drawing Rooney was cute even put the shirt number on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to body shame if it turns out to be nothing!! But I spotted ben white & his girlfriend in Greece this week looking like she had a baby bump, could explain why she stayed with him after the ๐ŸŒž article ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
I wondered why this thread had been quiet - didnโ€™t realised weโ€™d started a new one! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to body shame if it turns out to be nothing!! But I spotted ben white & his girlfriend in Greece this week looking like she had a baby bump, could explain why she stayed with him after the ๐ŸŒž article ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Wouldn't surprise me she needs to find a way to keep him in the summer season.

Reactions: 4
i feel like we are due a baby from someone soon! Tbf would be a good looking kid when it grows up!

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Billie turns up to marry Andy Carrol even thou he was set up, itโ€™ still going to be playing on her mind surely.

Reactions: 5

What a shame after a few kids and all those years. One of the best looking famous couples around.
There has been rumours of affairs for years with Pique so I wonder what it was about this one thatโ€™s caused her to leave? Iโ€™ve seen the Gaviโ€™s mom rumours but apparently they are nonsense ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hasnโ€™t he not long had a baby with someone else?

Reactions: 2
Well, at least Shakira and Piquรฉ don't have to deal with how messy a divorce between people like them would be ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ it's something.

Reactions: 5
So what's the goss on Shakira / Pique ? There were rumours ages (years.?) ago that they'd split but then they seemed to be together again or still.
He was supposedly controlling and didn't like her having hot men in her videos.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.