Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I’m more embarrassed by this performance than the Ukraine one, they’ve been awful! This Ireland side aren’t particularly great either, having lost their first two games of the tournament 🥴 Scunnered with this game!
Scunnered is an understatement 🙈🙄

Reactions: 1

pixxyy

VIP Member
Wasn't Matic out of contract Phil Jones will have a very good contract he is not going to just tear it up and Manu are not going to just give him the money all in one go
No Matic had a Year left just he's a decent bloke.

editing to clarify as the year was the option of Utd to extend but it was a mutual decision to not

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Just a load of words ultimately. Will be judged on his actions like his predecessor was. Won’t take much to be better than Woodward mind but still working under the glazers so suspect nothing much will change ultimately.
Yep defo.

But was good to see him actually meet fans for a beer.

I'm just happy with the 2 leaks have left

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Who told robaldo messi had scored a hat truck. Or do we think they both just know these things about each other 🤣🤣

BDY_97

VIP Member
Omg Harry Kane just had a baby girl literally today! Oh Wow Congratulations!
Where are you seeing this lol? He hasn’t posted anything on his profile/story and Kate was drinking Guinness with him and Jimmy Fallon less than a week ago 😭 Must be another family members baby.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
How many Everton fans are there actually here? I love that I have someone else to speak to about it 🤣 not living in the area anymore means I’m limited 🤣
There is a few of us! I’m local and have had a STH since 04/05 season and go the away games too, but moving down south at some point this year hopefully 😂 you’ll have to stop lurking so you can join us 🤪💙
A few of us I think, I listen to a lot of podcasts around fan groups, The View from the Bullens with Bobble who is ITK and is usually spot on with his tweets and pods. i started listening to one (Talking the Blues) it was 3 arl men chatting Everton stuff, and was quite funny turns one of them is Bob out of Rita Sue and Bob too. 🤣🤣 Not scousers but blues all the same and Paul aka The Esk who knows his shit around the financial side, it passes a few hours in work.
I try not to listen to too many podcasts about Everton, Everton twitter is bad enough hahaha especially with some of these spaces (have you been on any this week? 😂) - I know a lot of the people behind the 27 campaign and other things and I find them draining but I’ll give that pod a listen. The Bobble is good but can’t stand some of his mates jumping off the back of it (and then the people who suck up to his mates). Equally I sometimes laugh because I’ve got a few connections within the club myself and sometimes hear them say things and I’m like you’re chatting shit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t really like the Esk, gives me bad vibes hahaha!!
Saw meatball molly saying to someone yesterday she could send them the fixture list and I was just rolling my eyes because premier league clubs don’t get them till 7am tomorrow themselves 🙄🙄

YorkshirePirlo23

I think it would be an older player but who knows. also I dont picture Rebecca in the wag WhatsApp group 😂
I think it would be an older player but who knows. also I dont picture Rebecca in the wag WhatsApp group 😂
He cheated on her in Iceland with Prostitutes, I wonder who sold the story to The Sun? Has Becky Vardy been snitching again?

Been thinking who else it could be. Everyone else is married, single or no kids. Some city fan forums think it’s Walker, my money is on Foden, I mean where was he tonight?

Rita.

VIP Member
@Rita when is Coops getting married? Just Poppy and Ash are both In Ibiza and both just posted the same picture of a ‘View’ at the same time?

Wish Kalvin would hurry up and put his leaving announcement out, I’m traumatised enough that’s he is turning into Jack Grealish, but this has been going on long enough.
I think tomorrow (Saturday). Someone mentioned that anyway, but I don’t know for sure.

Footballgirl

@Rita when is Coops getting married? Just Poppy and Ash are both In Ibiza and both just posted the same picture of a ‘View’ at the same time?

Wish Kalvin would hurry up and put his leaving announcement out, I’m traumatised enough that’s he is turning into Jack Grealish, but this has been going on long enough.
I think Forshaw and his wife were going as well and I think pablo was at same hotel as well

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
I thought CCV was offski as well so it was class seeing he’d signed, I am confident about Jota staying too! Buzzing for the season to start now 😆