Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
It’a damned inconvenient to keep falling for new ones, isn’t it? :ROFLMAO: I’m juggling a few and it’s life-ruining. I have no tea on McTominay unfortunately.
Yes it is, I can’t deal with anymore 🤣 He doesn’t seem like the kinda guy who would produce much tea, but I’m holding out for some. Although hopefully nothing that’ll give me the ick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

YorkshirePirlo23

She looks so shocked that he’s down on one knee with a ring she must’ve missed the massive “MARRY ME” sign when they walked in
So happy for them, they keep themselves to themselves, like Usain Bolt is our Dan on the pitch. Lovely Congratulations to them both.

Seen a few wedding photos starting to appear from Liam and Abbie wedding. She looks amazing. They all do tbf, Kalvin in his suit 🤩🤩🤩🤩 oh my the things I would do to him 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I thought Declan was one of the good ones... more fool me.
We all did, that England team is cursed!

He has got that model look, he certainly will have a career in modelling after he retires. Very handsome man, he looks amazing here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Footballgirl

Same reason Sterling got called a show off for showing the house he bought his mum but when Foden bought his mum a house it was aw he’s a nice lad.
It wasn’t sterling who foden was compared to it was the central defender tosin adarabioyo who was in Man City u23 at the time and to be fair they had a point foden is probably world class and Adarabioyo hasn’t gone on to the same level

BDY_97

VIP Member
You’re kidding? They definitely won’t miss the attention they’ll get and the pics. They’ll all be there - majority don’t work so can be out there for however long. They all bring family so can help look after kids. They all went to Russia remember
I don’t see the ones with young children going tbh. A lot of their children are in school and won’t be able to go.

YorkshirePirlo23

😭😭😭 I’m howling, I almost wish I fancied him so I could join in

Has to be an ice lolly tho, it’s just flavoured water. I think with ice cream you’d get an infection 🤣
Hahaha I don’t fancy him, if it was Kalvin then we would be talking lol, but Jesus why would waste a perfectly good ice lolly when he can literally just eat you instead? 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Can Barcelona and Man United go away please. Just piss off, there’s hundreds of players out there, what have I ever done to you 😭.

I knew I was too happy about the Palhinha stuff. 😭 Can we get him signed already I’m actually panicking now
Man Utd are being linked with absolute everybody just now.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I do remember Rooney being called out for it but there was no twitter back then .
I don’t really remember the whole Scouse not English thing being a big deal until last 5-10 years either, definitely became more of a stick that people use to tar scousers with since Twitter too

xxlax

I don't know if this is true but apparently Britney posted the following on her snapchat “shout-out to those guys that truly only have eyes for their girl. Y’all are doing it right”. So it sounds like she caught him talking to someone else.
Tbh she posts things like that all the time, I hope he hasn’t cheated! She seems like a lovely girl