Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshirePirlo23

I don’t understand why he’s leaving Leeds. Fair enough he will want the chance to win trophies and play in the champs league etc but a move to city won’t be good for him imo. He will spend even more time on the bench than Jack does…
Because apparently he has been a naughty boy off pitch

Reactions: 1

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Can Barcelona and Man United go away please. Just piss off, there’s hundreds of players out there, what have I ever done to you 😭.

I knew I was too happy about the Palhinha stuff. 😭 Can we get him signed already I’m actually panicking now
Barcelona need to fuck off. I need and want neves at united with frankie de jong.

Come on barca give him up

However united is being linked with everyone so until there is a contract signed I'm not believing much

kaaa2

VIP Member
I guess we shouldn’t play either cos Pickford is Englands no.1 and was arguably one of the most important games at the Euros 🙄 As you say, the schedule is the schedule and it’s meant to be a “random” computer generated schedule too…

In other news, Ben Godfrey is having a baby and i’m just off to grieve for 5-7 working days. Sick, devastated, throwing up

And Everton have invited Dynamo Kyiv to play a friendly over here to raise additional funds for support for Ukraine. We really are a class act off the pitch
sorry Ben having a BABY. I did say the other day that I thought someone was due to have a baby… didn’t think it would be Ben

• Sad

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I have no idea! I've never followed him and I'd never interacted with his account either. It was from when he was at Chelsea, I noticed my account was blocked when I was researching an article.
One of my friends told me he'd called him out on a comment that he considered homophobic, so maybe whoever manages Fabregas's account went on a mass blocking spree of anyone linked to my friend I don't know. Weird. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣
Yeah, that’s so weird! Probably whoever manages his Insta account went on a blocking spree, haha so funny! I think most footballers / celebrities have people who manage their Instas / social media. I don’t think they actually access them unless it’s a private account maybe…

pixxyy

VIP Member
They’re all at it. Rashford’s been doing it too because he wants to make excuses for the fact he barely put a jog in most games. Don’t get me started on that squad :ROFLMAO:
I feel for Rashy though he played thru injuries which is why his comeback afters been like this, the club handled it wrong.
Plus his leaks were mainly just saying he wants to play/is training well.

As much as I dislike the leaks I do want the full story of the 2 players fighting

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Any Aston Villa fans on here? Does McGinn miss a lot of sitters when playing? Because I’m bloody sick of him doing it for Scotland! 🙃
I am watching the game and Scotland have been awful! Ralston has been great again though. Don’t know what’s happening with McGinn, he’s left his shooting boots back at Villa. 🙄

Footballgirl

I was thinking of this - but it doesn’t surprise me that it’s happened to another player!

That was after they got bombed out of the euros by Iceland so they were having a go at everyone

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Do you think you’ll still go when you move? Pre-covid I used to go to about 8-10 home games a season, but haven’t been since the Leicester cup game in 2019. Desperate to get back, although first weekend of the season is my fella’s birthday, so maybe hoping we’re away for that game so I don’t have to ditch him.

there’s a few leaked versions isn’t there?? I just want a win 🤣
I’ll probably still go to as many as I do now to be fair - I do miss some just because if I didn’t I wouldn’t see my boyfriends family and my baby nephews and so I do sometimes just pick and choose but majority I’ll make work! 😂 First weekend of the season is mine and my fella’s anniversary and he’s desperate for it to be Everton vs Palace and i’m like no hun 😂 It’ll be same as usual we’ll get one of the newly promoted teams as our first home or away game !

YorkshirePirlo23

Is Phil’s mother ill, though? The article mentioned that the unnamed footballer’s mother is ill.
Well only after she was in a punch up lol, Phil trained yesterday but did not see him play today. Just a guess but everything else fits, and he has form for cheating.

YorkshirePirlo23

I thought the same.
Rita our transfer windows looking good! I love Rasmus, going to be another Alioski by the looks of it!
Also want to congratulate Paddy and Michaela on their engagement! She is going to be a stunning bride!

Rita our transfer windows looking good! I love Rasmus, going to be another Alioski by the looks of it!
Also want to congratulate Paddy and Michaela on their engagement! She is going to be a stunning bride!
Just realised I have upgraded to Well known member status! Hahaha, what do you need to do to be a VIP?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
He's been readded to Utd's website too, the amount of our fans sticking up for him is disturbing. Dread to think how they treat the Women in their lives
Thats shocking!

That video will follow him and taint him for the rest of his life he can have all the counselling and therapy money can buy it’s who he is he can’t change he’s a domestic abuser and rapist.
Agree!

YorkshirePirlo23

Here it is

I’m seeing abs in the pics posted? She looked great, far from pregnant if you ask me. She’s wearing a skimpy outfit - bra and tight skirt so not trying to cover it

I’m going to say yes
well I’ve just posted about her in Greece last week, if she is or isn’t I don’t really care.

NinaJonas

Hey guys,
I was gone for a while bc I had my final exams. I was wondering if there is any new gossip about my favourite guys chilly and Jack?😂 also do you know if there is tea about John, Jude and is this whole “Maguire’s wife cheated” thing true?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
*Love* Billy Gilmour. In fact, quite a lot of the young lads coming through seem really sound and have their heads screwed on. Gilmour, Gallagher, Bellingham etc. Saka is my favourite though. Wish he'd come to Liverpool and away from Lego-head!

Yeah, that makes sense actually. It wouldn't surprise me at all that some are shy of the crowds and cameras. It must be daunting to be in front of 50,000 people! Can't all be like Mo's daughter and scoring goals at the Kop end :LOL:
Lego head?! 😂😂 Love my Scottish boys Billy G, Tierney and Robbo! They’re all from good down to earth families, brought up well. Yeh, there are some young ones coming through now that actually seem like decent guys and not all about the fame and money etc.