Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeßßamae

It might be, she’s Chantelle Jeffries sister, who he follows too and she follows him back. Cindy Kimberly too, who I think is their best friend, so he’s in with that group either way. He’s liked one of Chantelle’s family throwback pics back in Feb, so assuming he’s known them all for a few months at least.

(Bit pissed I took the time to look but I’m bored asf 🤣)
She's really pretty and seems fun so fair play to him if they are together!

YorkshirePirlo23

@Rita when is Coops getting married? Just Poppy and Ash are both In Ibiza and both just posted the same picture of a ‘View’ at the same time?

Wish Kalvin would hurry up and put his leaving announcement out, I’m traumatised enough that’s he is turning into Jack Grealish, but this has been going on long enough.

Just Drive

VIP Member
These two are the most loveliest beautiful couple ever! I adore them, Perrie is so sweet and genuine, I’m over the moon for them💖

Callumshots took the photos, He does all of Little Mix’s photo shoots, tour videos etc. Alex asked him to take them unbeknown to Perrie.
I had no idea they were a couple. Congrats to them. Beautiful photos!

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
What is Southgate doing playing this line up against Italy… 😂

we’re fucked.
I’m glad Gareths ditched a back 3 for once tonight, I genuinely can’t stand that formation especially with all the attcking talent we have. However, I don’t see him ditching it for the WC though🙄

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Any Aston Villa fans on here? Does McGinn miss a lot of sitters when playing? Because I’m bloody sick of him doing it for Scotland! 🙃

YorkshirePirlo23

Wascit Chilly cos I know he chats quite regularly on there, I had someone with no pictures but loads of photos start following then messaging me. Very interested in the fact I am a Leeds fan and loved KP. God I would love to have a smooch on their private Instas, on a couple of Leeds ones but that’s all
I’ve forgotten to quote the posts but firstly, I don’t believe for a second that Phillips is leaving because of cheating/secret baby rumours. Neither of these things are crimes. It wouldn’t affect him at Leeds at all. Secondly, if you move because you’re sitting on a scandal, you don’t move to the belly of the beast. You’d want less attention, not significantly more.

If he goes (and I’m assuming rn that he will), it’s because of his ambitions mixed with the fact that Leeds - despite being financially healthy - need to sell for continued investment (this will be a key feature of our business model going forward, fans need to deal).

Going back to the other comment about KP going to city specifically, I agree with the (suggestion) that short term, it’s a risky move for him. He won’t be guaranteed game time and I don’t fancy him to be in form at the World Cup if he’s neither in form or favour in the months leading up to it. He’s not looked good since his return from injury. He needs consistency. Less than 2 weeks til his new agent starts. And then we’ll see….
I hope he goes to PSG personally, the players in that squad are unreal. I know he has cheated and no it’s not a crime but the squeaky clean image he portrays is just a piss take really, everyone in Leeds including Ash knows, just the image he gives off does not quite align to what he is actually like. Either way I want him to to well for himself and his family. His Granny Val would of been so proud. I love him either way, he needs to put his career first, he ain’t going to be winning any trophies with us any time soon.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yeah the performance was so underwhelming, they were on such a good run before the Ukraine game god knows what’s happened! Definitely a new coach needed now, Steve Clarke’s style of play is shocking. He’s got so many talented players in that squad and making them play like that every game is a crime, definitely a few needing benched for the next game. The captain being one of them!
Agree! Big changes need to be made.

kaaa2

VIP Member
wow, I was looking through the photos and wondering who the other man in some photos was/if he was a model or a friend of DCL but it's his dad !!! he looks so young !
yes bet his dad has a few admirers now! Think his parents were 16/17 when they had him

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Lucia’s friends were flown over for the engagement it’s probably them. You don’t get engaged and then have 4 girls hop into your car. Especially not rashford he does anything to be clean as a whistle
I thought the recent press release stated he would be in the US on a working holiday

🤔

Footballgirl

*Love* Billy Gilmour. In fact, quite a lot of the young lads coming through seem really sound and have their heads screwed on. Gilmour, Gallagher, Bellingham etc. Saka is my favourite though. Wish he'd come to Liverpool and away from Lego-head!

Yeah, that makes sense actually. It wouldn't surprise me at all that some are shy of the crowds and cameras. It must be daunting to be in front of 50,000 people! Can't all be like Mo's daughter and scoring goals at the Kop end :LOL:
who is lego head?