Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
See I would have picked Jota. Obviously want to keep them both though and I am pretty confident that Jota will be staying too. CCV was the one I was more unsure about as I had convinced myself he was leaving 😂 A lot of reports in the press claiming that the Jota deal isn’t far off so 🤞🏼

YorkshirePirlo23

Wascit Chilly cos I know he chats quite regularly on there, I had someone with no pictures but loads of photos start following then messaging me. Very interested in the fact I am a Leeds fan and loved KP. God I would love to have a smooch on their private Instas, on a couple of Leeds ones but that’s all.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I’m not bragging buttttt, Scotland have more points than England in the NL 😛

We’re still shit though.

And England have the harder group with better teams.

Okay I’m away back to cry in the corner about our defeat to Ireland
We were terrible! 😭 Missing my man KT so much as well. Ireland wanted it more. Scotland too busy thinking about their summer holidays, they look like they can’t be arsed which is so unlike them.

Feel sorry for the travelling fans having to watch that. Robbo was raging after the game at his post match interview. No wonder!

Donald23

VIP Member
Yeah there’s no way Lauren isn’t pregnant. On top of all the baby/pregnancy accounts she has been following for months she has recently followed a newborn photographer.
Lots of event planners as well, wonder if they’ll do a baby shower and reveal then

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’m really racking my brain for players that aren’t from Manchester clubs that fit the criteria but I’m struggling… 🤣 there must be a couple surely?

How broad could ‘three lions star’ actually be?

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Right I’m saying McGinn or Patterson then. I know McGinn had a girlfriend but I’m not sure if they’re still together? It’ll just have to be a mystery forever 😂

1x2x3x4x

3 leaks out once Hendo goes I did admire how obvious he made it though. " all the players want Dean as their number one etc"

not PP other was Lee Grant :ROFLMAO:
They’re all at it. Rashford’s been doing it too because he wants to make excuses for the fact he barely put a jog in most games. Don’t get me started on that squad :ROFLMAO:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I only really noticed because with the pandemic it's the first time we've seen some of the post-CL final kids, like Hendo's son. Also that everyone thought Virgil had two kids but he turned up with 4!

Ooh, Adam Idah. I've always liked him. Mainly because he's Irish, of course. I saw Kelleher and his lovely girlfriend a few months ago at the Trafford Centre. Seem a nice couple. Honestly, if I hadn't been a Liverpool fan, I wouldn't have known he was famous. Just going about their business and looked like any normal young couple. In fact, they were in the Dyson shop buying a Hoover :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I like Idah as well he seems like a nice guy. He’s good mates with my boy Billy G 😊

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I’m hoping he’s staying but Fabrizio very rarely gets anything wrong 💔 All these new players under Ange have been fab so I knew at some point they’d all have interest elsewhere, but didn’t think it would happen so soon.
Happens all the time and it will keep happening unfortunately. We just can’t compete with the PL 😭