Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Literally she's so gorgeous......but definitely wants that WAG status
Plenty of other better footballers she could get with. She’s stunning. I take it Ruby is out of the picture now then?

What at your thoughts on the new strip? 🤔

Reactions: 1

pixxyy

VIP Member
My Brother said it’s Mctomixnay and David Da Gea.
He plays FIFA with a lot of footballers as he is a moderator for a famous footballing Social media channel.
that'd be a shocker, in a way the fact it's not been leaked properly would make sense if it was Harry & Jesse. As Jesse wouldnt want to leak a story putting him in a bad light

Olli1510

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure those are fake, people confirmed it on twitter the other day from what I remember.

Where are you seeing this lol I’ve seen no one saying this and I follow a lot of Liverpool accounts? There’s no way he leaves West Ham this year imo.
It’s come from his family I believe. Again, probably just rumours

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I feel for Rashy though he played thru injuries which is why his comeback afters been like this, the club handled it wrong.
Plus his leaks were mainly just saying he wants to play/is training well.

As much as I dislike the leaks I do want the full story of the 2 players fighting
I forgot about that fight! Who was it, do we know?

BDY_97

VIP Member
Dear Premier League teams who feel like they need to steal all of my teams best players after only their first or second season with us, FUCK OFF!!!

Sincerely, a sad Scottish gal who gets too attached to every player who signs for my team.
Juranovic?? 🥲

• Sad

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
You can find out when you joined the list and what tier you’re on, some of it makes no sense because the other week I saw people on twitter saying they’d been on nine years and some saying 3-4. My friend got one and she’d been 3 and a half years! We’ve got my boyfriend on it so that when we have kids I can take them if for example! Are you on twitter? X
No, just a lurker on there too 🤣

I’ve had no problem previously getting tickets through my membership, and I can’t go every week because I don’t live locally anymore, but I think it would be nice to go to at least half the games

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Pleased for her. Seems a lot are in Mykonos this week! Wasn't Konate there the other day before getting the France callup?

As an aside, does anyone know why we only ever seem to see Robbo's little lad but not his daughter? Always brings the boy on at the end of the season (Rocco, is it?) but not the girl. Weird, as everyone else seems to bring all their kids on, no matter how young they are. Maybe she just doesn't like the camera.
I’m pleased for her too, they’ve been together for a long time. His kids are Rocco and Aria. Very cute! Not sure, I have never noticed that to be honest? Must be a reason, she’s usually there at games as Rachel’s family always post when they’re at matches etc. Maybe she doesn’t like the crowds and noise etc?

My mate saw Adam Idah in Mykonos last week, her hubby is a Norwich City fan so he was well pleased.

Footballgirl

oh 1 thing that's annoyed me now retained lists are out.
Phil Jones I like the Man but surely the decent thing to do is mutually terminate the contract. that's 1 of the many things I like about Nemanja Matic he knew it was time to go & didn't just wait for Utd to spend money on wages/buying him out.
Wasn't Matic out of contract Phil Jones will have a very good contract he is not going to just tear it up and Manu are not going to just give him the money all in one go