Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain Daisy Maguire? Why does she act as if she arranged soccer aid on her Instagram? What does she have to do with it? Anything at all or does she think having a VIP pass makes her important?

Reactions: 16
Can anyone explain Daisy Maguire? Why does she act as if she arranged soccer aid on her Instagram? What does she have to do with it? Anything at all or does she think having a VIP pass makes her important?
I think she works for an agency involved in running it?

Work is probably a loose term.

And obviously it's the agency that slabhead is signed to

Reactions: 14
I cannot stand Daisy. Seen her in person too and she is something else, very entitled and thinks she’s gods gift, above everyone else

Reactions: 12
I think she works for an agency involved in running it?

Work is probably a loose term.

And obviously it's the agency that slabhead is signed to
I followed her along with a bunch of the England players families during the WC and I swear she’s been to work about six times since then 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I followed her along with a bunch of the England players families during the WC and I swear she’s been to work about six times since then 🤣.
yeah I'm assuming Harry must help out his family alot, as they seem to always be on holiday etc

Reactions: 8
yeah I'm assuming Harry must help out his family alot, as they seem to always be on holiday etc
I think one of the family runs the agency. Surprised she hasn’t tried to find herself a footballer yet

Reactions: 5
Eh... :rolleyes:

It's odd even by Footballer standards isn't it. Even if she wasn't a close mate of his deceased child she's still barely out of her teens and with a guy in the second half of his fifth decade.

Reactions: 17
Reminds me of a guy I knew who “worked for his dad” hed sit in the office playing video games for like 4/5 days and the 5th day he’d send an email then ask his dad for his wages

Also I already hate this bastard transfer window. Fulham have fucked me off for nicking Palhinha.

Who is going to come in for Nunes how that we’re interested and apparently about to bid. Come on, crawl out the woodwork now. I’m going to go lie on the runaway at the airport at this rate and intercept other teams players and see how they like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fern’s SIL (her brother’s wife) does my Botox and hands down she is one of the loveliest of persons. I never mention the Maguires to her and thankfully she doesn’t bring them up but I always wonder what one of their family parties/holidays are like :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Declan Rice got a 2 game ban in Europe for shouting the odds at that referee?! Bit harsh… I’ve seen other players doing worse

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.