Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play. We were the better team by a clear mile but just didn’t take our chances which came back to bite us. If i’m honest I lost all interest in the game after everything that happened earlier tonight, going to be a scary night for some of these fans in Paris tonight sadly.
I’m disappointed but I was more disappointed last week. From about the 50th minute I just didn’t think we’d score anyway. Still proud of the lads. Congrats to Madrid. Onwards and upwards❤

Reactions: 2
All will be forgiven Carlo the snake 🐍
Oh Carlo you broke our hearts when you snaked away but all is forgiven. Would I have you back at Everton yeah sadly I think I would under better/different circumstances with a board who knows what they are doing.

Reactions: 3
I always preferred basketball anyways 🤷‍♀️

I'll be back in a couple of days. Can't stand people being happy for those c*nts :ROFLMAO:

The kid man 🙁

what the duck is wrong with french police? that child seems so distressed, i imagine at 10ish (probably a poor guess) when there's a lot of noise, confusion and the physical pain of tear gas it really must have been quite traumatic for them, especially at what should be an exciting, happy event

and seeing the way uefa attempted to deflect blame to fans for ""being late"" made me so angry. absolutely terrible preparation and management, this is entirely on them, not the fans. they're lucky that no one got seriously injured or killed and that no crush occurred, because it appears (from videos) that, at points, it was scary and really chaotic

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Fair play. We were the better team by a clear mile but just didn’t take our chances which came back to bite us. If i’m honest I lost all interest in the game after everything that happened earlier tonight, going to be a scary night for some of these fans in Paris tonight sadly.
Thought you needed Jota on sooner and Thiago off earlier. I was convinced you were going to do it after Madrid seemed to be so awful at killing it off, they weren’t great in front of goal it was stressing me out 😂
Let’s just hope that everyone just gets themselves back safely and back to their hotels safely too! I wonder if everyone outside managed to get in? Xx

I’m disappointed but I was more disappointed last week. From about the 50th minute I just didn’t think we’d score anyway. Still proud of the lads. Congrats to Madrid. Onwards and upwards❤
Yeah it’s weird because i’m not even sad or disappointed, sometimes there’s just no way around beating Madrid 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh Carlo you broke our hearts when you snaked away but all is forgiven. Would I have you back at Everton yeah sadly I think I would under better/different circumstances with a board who knows what they are doing.
I’m gonna petition for a statue of him on his beloved Crosby Beach. I still love him 😂😂

• Haha
Madrid are just mad good in the CL. Still Liverpool played well.
I hope everyone gets home safe

I honestly thought that Madrid had set up wrong at the beginning when I saw how many chances Liverpool had early on 😳
I did think Liverpool were going to score in the first half they were all over them but RM seem to have some mad good mentality with the CL!

Keeper deserved MOTM he was insane

I did think Liverpool were going to score in the first half they were all over them but RM seem to have some mad good mentality with the CL!

Keeper deserved MOTM he was insane
Sometimes courtois is not there but today he was insane. 24 shots on target to 4. He def deserves MOTM.

I could only half watch as my Mum's Birthday party, had the laptop in the front room though
I also had 2 LFC fans watching it which was fun

I mean It’s like the supporting act for Adele complaining people went to get a drink during their act. I’m sure you did work hard but you’re not the reason people are there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this i think shines a new light on the 'fake tickets'
I’m absolutely fuming about the whole thing. Didn’t want to comment too much on it until I knew the full story but it’s now pretty clear to me that maybe it wasn’t the fans fault after all, imagine my shock 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.