Footballers and Wags #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC it happened at the Germany World Cup- the good old days when WAGS were constantly front page news.

My favourite JT chant will always be

John Terry is a racist
He wears a racist hat
His dad will sell you charlie...
And his mam will rob your flat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry if I've asked this before, but does anyone have any tea on Kasper Schmeichel? He seems nice enough but I feel like he's the kind of guy to have a dark side/hiding something
Could be 100% wrong though!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I've asked this before, but does anyone have any tea on Kasper Schmeichel? He seems nice enough but I feel like he's the kind of guy to have a dark side/hiding something
Arrogant prick 😂 🤷‍♀️
It's not like he tries to hide it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We recently talked about him and a few of us basically agreed that he's a self important knobhead.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have spent the last 2 days reading every single thread to see what has been mentioned by my baby daddy as to why I am being blamed for trying to out him for being a douche bag. Just popping by to say hey gals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have spent the last 2 days reading every single thread to see what has been mentioned by my baby daddy as to why I am being blamed for trying to out him for being a douche bag. Just popping by to say hey gals
I think asking about the baby daddys quite outing for ya, but any tea about anyone is welcome :D hiya

Reactions: 6
Spill the tea were all here For it

Reactions: 5
Spill the tea girl, you can be vague if he’s a douchebag.

Reactions: 4
Please tell us your name is a clue!!!

Reactions: 1
Mike Dean is more famous then a lot of players these days. Will probably end up on I'm celeb when he retires.
He literally allowed Chelsea to time waste at the corner flag for 2 minutes in the 94th minute, when Llorente complained, he booked him! The final whistle went and that diver/cheater Rodigu tried to fight the whole of our team, whilst Mike Dean stands back and does nothing!
Don’t get me started on Chelsea stewards, our fans got crushed because of them and The Met Police at the beginning of the game only opening 2 turnstiles whilst thousands of Leeds fans tried to come through. Disgusting organisation by Chelsea.

Kalvin was out with Ash yesterday and the poor lad was limping really badly, but still stopped and had his photo with lots of fans. God I love this man so much!

@Clairer86 Hope you don't mind me tagging you, I was just going through the old Wags 11 thread and saw you posted something about there being tea about John Terry's mum and Jamie Carragher (or his cousin) fûcking??
Now as I am nothing but a hole for Jamie to fill, I want to know more about this gossip!!!!!! (even if there's only 0.00001% chance of it being true)
Do you know where I can find the original tea/do you remember what was said????
Cherry you are so funny, I love seeing what comes out your mouth next, apart from Madders balls! 🤣🤣🤣👍

Maddison scored today, Cherryshade must be happy 🤣
Scores quite regularly on and off the pitch, he is Grealish Mark 2, but I still do not see the resemblance with Noel Edmonds?

Yeah I saw all that stuff- I meant like actual tea about his relationship/personal life

I WAS BUZZING!!!!!!🥵👹😈❤ And slightly turned on :love:
View attachment 920061
Look Cherry he is groping your baps there!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He literally allowed Chelsea to time waste at the corner flag for 2 minutes in the 94th minute, when Llorente complained, he booked him! The final whistle went and that diver/cheater Rodigu tried to fight the whole of our team, whilst Mike Dean stands back and does nothing!
Don’t get me started on Chelsea stewards, our fans got crushed because of them and The Met Police at the beginning of the game only opening 2 turnstiles whilst thousands of Leeds fans tried to come through. Disgusting organisation by Chelsea.
The met are a disgrace the way they treat football fans I’m surprised nothing more serious has happened at a game until now.

We played QPR a few weeks ago and the way they went about things after the game was like they wanted someone to get hurt - one of our fans did and ended up in a coma and by all accounts the police took ages to get to the scene and then were 0 help when they did.

Absolute joke of a force.

• Sad
  • Wow
Hello and welcome 🤗
NGL but I'm really confused by your post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.