Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211218-120800_Instagram.jpg

All those late nights and early mornings working hard in the club trying to find a prem footballer who will knock you up and buy you a salon

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

elledx123

View attachment 930892

All those late nights and early mornings working hard in the club trying to find a prem footballer who will knock you up and buy you a salon
. What about all those hard working NHS staff who have over worked (and been severely under-payed) whilst she can swan off to here there and every where whilst going on dangerous and down right stupid rants about how covid isn’t real. The fucking cheek she has. Don’t encourage violence but she’s overdue a kick to the teeth (veneers)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

sephylily

VIP Member
Megan is a silly cow. Sorry but I actually feel genuine rage at how these stupid women feel like they can preach to the rest of the world. They’ve never done a days honest work in their life and they think they’ve got more knowledge than doctors who’ve worked years and years for their jobs. I beg she comes and tells me that covid isn’t real after my relatives been in a coma since she’s given birth to her baby whilst she had covid. She hasn’t even seen the baby.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

wordzalad

VIP Member
Went to get my booster jab and the guy went “You might feel a bit jittery, have increased heart rate. If it doesn’t go away, call 111” and me being me went “I’m a Wolves fan, I feel like that most of the time” and he just looked at me like I was completely insane 😭😭. I was trying to lighten the mood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

olivia321

VIP Member
Is it safe on here now? Have all the cat claws been put away 😸 🐾

Those anti vax wags are a bunch of knob heads as if anyone is taking any notice of Jordan Pickford’s bird she’s a proper clown she needs to dissolve that shit in her face before she indirectly preaches about the vaccine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

secrethush

Chatty Member
Must be so hard. Early mornings and late nights… doing fucking what? Most salons are 9-5. That’s normal fucking hours. I bet she doesn’t even DO the processes

A clear plan to get shagged by a whole team and cash in for 18 years of maintenance.

My brother and Bf both work in the medical field and BF still studying! Brother does nights a lot too!! That’s a fucking hard job. Hell even my office job is hard compared to her. She probs passes the hard work on to her underlings!! Twat
The audacity! she was a basic,broke nobody until she fucked half the premier league.
Then got pregnant and used her kid to secure that £££ then moved into another footballers 4million quid mansion after letting him blow his load up her while pregnant.

She’s a vile person, i fucking hope karma slaps her in her fucked up filler, horse teeth face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

CeCesworld

VIP Member
What the fuck!?! There is someone else saying they fucked John and she has messages, OMG.

I wouldn’t of thought he would do that shit again!
Hilarious.
I would never condone cheating but seeing that utter gobsite Olivia get done over would make me howl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

olivia321

VIP Member
As if Greenbush has been selling gossip from on here to newspapers, He would waffle some proper nonsense and get called out for by a fair few on here, I would see some of his posts on other threads saying he had no friends and was disabled and I felt sorry for him I always thought he was lacking social skills etc but having read those dms he just seems a phoney snake.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

misscl4

VIP Member
Olivia Naylor has made a new open ig page with some selfies so that the daily mail have new pics of her to use when they are doing stories about her being an anti vaxxer weirdo 😂😂
She is 🤮
She’s fucking sick, her disgusting anti vaxxer posts are a massive kick in the teeth to NHS workers who are struggling massively now. The same NHS workers have probably treated the child she had with another footballer after shagging any footballer she could. Joke of a woman! All because she’s an attention seeker who can listen to others.

Reactions: 27

olivia321

VIP Member
The story had basically been that he swerved an England call up to go to Paris and bang an insta model instead. That is potentially career ending

Yes but it wasn’t information it was outright lies based on nothing more than a joke. And the sole intention of the person was to do everything he could to try to ruin someone’s career. I don’t understand how you aren’t grasping this but I think I’ve probably said all there is to say on this now
It seems he was intent on trying to ruin Mason’s life not just his career what an absolute narcissist he was obsessed with Lauren following those pregnancy accounts and was adamant on finding a gay premier league footballer probably so he could cruelly out them or blackball them for money.

• Wow

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Not to sound like Roy Keane but I miss when footballers were just footballers... All these brand deals, clothing lines, Instagram influencer activities are just plain cringe most of the time 😭😭

Chani10

VIP Member
Totally agree with what @Smca53 is saying about the GB saga. But even if those are non-stories and don't hurt anyone's career and blah blah blah, are we ignoring the part about Declan and his partner? Because of this person, Declan's team is being asked often about Lauren being pregnant or not. Now, GB is a man, so he doesn't get it. But that topic is so delicate for a woman. We don't know the hurt his actions can cause. As a matter of fact, his comments about this topic managed to upset people on Mason's thread so...no excuses for him.
I always disliked him and ignored him because of his clear misogyny, but this is going way too far. He actively tries to hurt people here and in his imaginary world where he can destroy a footballer's career by selling a story to a tabloid. Vile person.

Also, about Sasha. Some of you would be surprised to find that shitty modelling jobs pay way better than high fashion ones so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Grealish teaching Foden all his bad habits then
Think we can’t forget foden literally brought a girl into his hotel room in Iceland and therefore broke the covid rules. I’m no fan at all of Grealish but he’s not the bad influence

Reactions: 26

wordzalad

VIP Member
View attachment 930892

Must be so hard. Early mornings and late nights… doing fucking what? Most salons are 9-5. That’s normal fucking hours. I bet she doesn’t even DO the processes

A clear plan to get shagged by a whole team and cash in for 18 years of maintenance.

My brother and Bf both work in the medical field and BF still studying! Brother does nights a lot too!! That’s a fucking hard job. Hell even my office job is hard compared to her. She probs passes the hard work on to her underlings!! Twat

Reactions: 26