Footballers and Wags #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why it's so exciting to see a footballer who doesn't wax his legs, but it is.

Re: Tom Daly, what bothers me is that it feels like an indirect about a footballer he knows is gay and I think that sort of pressure and tit stirring is so unfair. I think everyone accepts that there are gay players in the Premier League but there are various reasons why a player wouldn't want to come out - not just potential hate and loads of attention, but it could duck up brand deals and I imagine it's sort of great being gay in the PL cos the press will only ever see you out and about with 'your mates' so you could literally go out with a different guy every night and nobody would twig. I don't think a PL player will be out ANY time soon.
I'm a gay guy, and I'm all for being open and honest with your identity etc. But I'd stay in the closet as a PL footballer. Who needs all the hassle and abuse they will inevitably get by the minority of moronic fans.

They are bad enough with the abuse after a bad game.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy New Year all, best thread on the site! 💪

Please stop saying Declan will leave 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy New Year you lovely bunch of tattlers hope you all stay happy and healthy you’ve all got more morals than the wags don’t let no man cheat on you and get vaccinated the pros outweigh the cons. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Re: Tom Daly, what bothers me is that it feels like an indirect about a footballer he knows is gay
I agree, something not quite right about it.

I imagine it's sort of great being gay in the PL cos the press will only ever see you out and about with 'your mates' so you could literally go out with a different guy every night and nobody would twig.
That's a fact! In the 90's it was called "straight acting", a phrase no longer deemed acceptable, but TBF my two player mates hid in plain sight. Okay they weren't media famous like some, but they were recognised when out and about.

Reactions: 4
Afternoon all I hope everyone had a great New Year if partying or like me being a boring arse and stopping in. Making up for it now with a few ciders after Sunday lunch or Christmas Lunch again 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is this the first place where I can openly call Tom Daley a twit without being insulted? That's beautiful.
He should just mind his own business.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this the first place where I can openly call Tom Daley a twit without being insulted? That's beautiful.
He should just mind his own business.
Secret celebs you can too 😆
It's like he is goading a footballer to come out. No one like a preacher mate and do duck off with your new year honour too 🖕

Reactions: 8
Happy New Year from Singapore, everyone! It is 9.20pm here in Singapore and I am watching Man City v Arsenal (I think it is early afternoon in the UK)....and Saka's awesome. So happy this boy scored the first goal of 2022 (I think this is the first epl game of 2022, correct me if I am wrong).

Reactions: 11
Happy New Year all, best thread on the site! 💪

Please stop saying Declan will leave 😭
I hope he doesn’t leave you guys but I have a feeling chelsea will bid. If they do I hope it’s a mad price you get

Happy New Year from Singapore, everyone! It is 9.20pm here in Singapore and I am watching Man City v Arsenal (I think it is early afternoon in the UK)....and Saka's awesome. So happy this boy scored the first goal of 2022 (I think this is the first epl game of 2022, correct me if I am wrong).
Saka is great! Highly rate him!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.