Footballers and Wags #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ jack and Sasha look so in love with each other at the end🤣
And if they'd jumped on Eric Dier's Spotlas app they'd have found much better places to eat than that tedious Nusr-Et. So Nouveau riche :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also the “avengers squad” isn’t a very fitting name, they should be known as the walking STD Squad. Bet there’s some horror stories out there about that group, they give me dirty vibes & not the good kind either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also the “avengers squad” isn’t a very fitting name, they should be known as the walking STD Squad. Bet there’s some horror stories out there about that group, they give me dirty vibes & not the good kind either.
Maybe “The Amoxicillin Squad”?

Although they’d probably be getting that super chlamydia strain, given their behaviour, so would need a far stronger antibiotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tottenham uefa game has cancelled because of covid. But it can't be reschedule so the disciplinary panel will have to decide the results

Does anyone have a clue how it's decided who wins?

Do they play fifa 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tottenham uefa game has cancelled because of covid. But it can't be reschedule so the disciplinary panel will have to decide the results

Does anyone have a clue how it's decided who wins?

Do they play fifa 🤣🤣
Imagine If it was Fifa 😂.

I think it’s some kinda simulation they run or base it on an average of points or something. Or maybe the team that cancel it get the loss…and the other team get the points…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are my fellow Liverpool fans looking forward to the game today?
What about all you Villa fans?
I really dont know what will happen score wise, i am sure Stevie G will get a hero's welcome though.
I wouldnt like to put a bet on the score though!
Unfortunately i am not going to the game :( as i am taking my 2 kids to see a panto. I have tried getting out of it but i cant haha. :)

Nobody hate me, but am I the only one who doesn't get the Virgil hype? Like I just don't see it!!
I agree with you (i dont know whats happening to me as this is the second time i have agreed with you Cherry!!! haha)

I absolutely love him as he plays for us, but yeah i dont find him that attractive either. I will tell you who is very attractive though- Dejan Lovren. I used to love being able to see his legs :)

Reactions: 4
Are my fellow Liverpool fans looking forward to the game today?
What about all you Villa fans?
I really dont know what will happen score wise, i am sure Stevie G will get a hero's welcome though.
I wouldnt like to put a bet on the score though!
Unfortunately i am not going to the game :( as i am taking my 2 kids to see a panto. I have tried getting out of it but i cant haha. :)

I agree with you (i dont know whats happening to me as this is the second time i have agreed with you Cherry!!! haha)

I absolutely love him as he plays for us, but yeah i dont find him that attractive either. I will tell you who is very attractive though- Dejan Lovren. I used to love being able to see his legs :)
Blooming kids and Christmas stuff 🙄😅

I'm nervous about the game. We definitely won't keep a clean sheet and Stevie will get such a warm welcome home ❤

I think it'll be a good game though!

I adore Virg and actually have pictures of him and Jürgen in my purse rather than Mr Ethel and the kids 😂😂

I used to fancy Dejan as well until I saw him having lunch at a place I was 1 day and thought he needed a good pan of scouse. He wasn't near as big as he looked!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Well, all I’ll say is, I’m glad I’m at work tomorrow. Sick to the back teeth of watching Leicester lose pretty much every week now, it’s like Groundhog Day.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
And if they'd jumped on Eric Dier's Spotlas app they'd have found much better places to eat than that tedious Nusr-Et. So Nouveau riche :LOL:
It is a pretty good app to be fair, but Grealish would only be interested in places where he can flash the cash to show what a big man he thinks he is 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excited to see Gerrard back at Anfield. Hope he gets a great reception however I also hope we smash Villa to smithereens 🤣🤣 Adore him but for 90 mins there is no nostalgia no well Done Stevie, need the points and we can all be mates again 🤣🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.