Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a weird decision to stay there why not have a clean break/fresh start, he must really love the home to be set on staying there.

His ex pointed out he made it crystal clear he would expect them to leave because it was his home and he would be moving back in with the new woman and her baby despite the ex picking out the interiors etc

I can only assume they’ve at least redecorated? 😆
His house is directly on the lake, it’s a beautiful setting. I wouldn’t want to give it up either.

Reactions: 3
Declan just posted this. They were all on the boat then 😂😂
Is that from that Boat Trip or a later one. At least the two in relationships are dressed so might not have been shagging girls on the boat itself.

Is that an engagment ring on Luke’s finger?

• Haha
MM looking alright above, Chilly looks like someone's (fit) dad on holiday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s all well and good but as the new woman I couldn’t think of much worse than moving into a house where their child was created and they made memories together. I’d feel uncomfortable but then again she probably didn’t care as she did already have a child with a married man & then got with his team mate…
I hope they at least changed the bed.

Rice’s picture tags the clothing company so it looks like it’s a bit of unofficial advertising.

I wonder how Chilly has felt about the summer. Not playing at all must make him suspect he might not make the World cup sqaud - while the others know that on current form they probably will.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that from that Boat Trip or a later one. At least the two in relationships are dressed so might not have been shagging girls on the boat itself.

Is that an engagment ring on Luke’s finger?
Can you fill me in with the boat shagging?!!

Reactions: 2
I hope they at least changed the bed.

Rice’s picture tags the clothing company so it looks like it’s a bit of unofficial advertising.

I wonder how Chilly has felt about the summer. Not playing at all must make him suspect he might not make the World cup sqaud - while the others know that on current form they probably will.
Same with Reece James. Think a lot will have a lot to prove before World Cup. Big one being TAA all the talk they would not cope without him, and managed just fine. If hadn’t got injured I don’t believe he would of played.

Reactions: 1
How the frick do these Insta models/whatever you call them meet the footballers in the first place? Do they just turn up and start swarming around them or have they been asked to join them? It just seems so random 😂
They usually contact the management to ask the girls to join them & management arrange the fees etc.

Reactions: 5
They usually contact the management to ask the girls to join them & management arrange the fees etc.
Most of these girl that were with these past few days are of smaller following so they probably don’t have anyone managing them, I am not talking about Stassie and Kelsey. For example blue dress girls probably happened to be at the same place as them, and caught their attention, they invited them and so on. It’s really not that hard.

Reactions: 1
Most of these girl that were with these past few days are of smaller following so they probably don’t have anyone managing them, I am not talking about Stassie and Kelsey. For example blue dress girls probably happened to be at the same place as them, and caught their attention, they invited them and so on. It’s really not that hard.
Exactly this goes on every year. They usually get the security that they are travelling with to approach them.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this goes on every year. They usually get the security that they are travelling with to approach them.
That too, but also if they want to be slick and show off then they send you a bottle of a really good champagne or wine. It really depends, but it’s not that hard at all to get a vacation fling that is a “public figure”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.