Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except this is a load of tit cause madders is self isolating till next week due to being in Ibiza. This is why he hasn’t been at training 🤷🏻‍♀️
He has been back at least a week. And Ibiza is still green list till Monday. So if he is isolating he has either caught Covid or has been pinged.
Yes it is, he chose to end his relationship and kick his gf and baby out of the home to move his new set up in so that’s now his reality. It’s not really that hard to get.
When their first split the press told us he was living in a flat in the same block as Pep. I wonder how long that lasted - presumbly not all the way until last autumn which was when Millie moved out into her new house.

Reactions: 3
Yes it is, he chose to end his relationship and kick his gf and baby out of the home to move his new set up in so that’s now his reality. It’s not really that hard to get.
He split with his partner, which millions of people do. He also paid for them to live in a house which he didn’t have to do. Yea it’s tit and horrible that he cheated in the past and he left her but you can’t expect someone to stay where they are unhappy. from the small amount I’ve seen online he sees his daughter a lot, she was at most of the euros games which wouldn’t be the case if he didn’t see her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t get why Olivia would want to life at that house rather than move to a new mansion. Obviously there are not loads of them avaliable and it can be hard to sell them apparently But still wouldn’t you want a fresh start.

Reactions: 6
She maybe does but she’s not finding it, he is. Maybe he knows deep down he’s unlikely to settle down with her so staying out and will start fresh with the next one?

She maybe does but she’s not funding it, he is. Maybe he knows deep down he’s unlikely to settle down with her so staying out and will start fresh with the next one?

Reactions: 2
He split with his partner, which millions of people do. He also paid for them to live in a house which he didn’t have to do. Yea it’s tit and horrible that he cheated in the past and he left her but you can’t expect someone to stay where they are unhappy. from the small amount I’ve seen online he sees his daughter a lot, she was at most of the euros games which wouldn’t be the case if he didn’t see her
At no point have i gone in to saying JS doesn’t see his child at all? what i have done is point out the sad repercussions of his choice, that’s all.

Loving the Saturday Night Fever look from DCL.

She maybe does but she’s not finding it, he is. Maybe he knows deep down he’s unlikely to settle down with her so staying out and will start fresh with the next one?
Which is why I am suprised she hasn’t had a baby with him. If they split she wouldn’t be able to get any child maintenance from him only Ashley Young.

Reactions: 7
I literally can’t cope with the clothes they are choosing to wear.

Just because it’s a designer label doesn’t mean it needs to purchased boys!
AWFUL, Chilly and Mason really do not suit the dreadful outfits they choose for themselves, both would look amazing if they went for simple, classy plain shirt/T-shirt vibes. Jack dresses atrociously too and his jewellery is just 😖 i feel like he suits it a tiny bit more but I might be biased *heads back to JG rave thread*.

i think DCL pulls his outfits off quite well though, he’s got a bit more style.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why Olivia would want to life at that house rather than move to a new mansion. Obviously there are not loads of them avaliable and it can be hard to sell them apparently But still wouldn’t you want a fresh start.
It is a weird decision to stay there why not have a clean break/fresh start, he must really love the home to be set on staying there.

His ex pointed out he made it crystal clear he would expect them to leave because it was his home and he would be moving back in with the new woman and her baby despite the ex picking out the interiors etc

I can only assume they’ve at least redecorated? 😆

Reactions: 4
Except this is a load of tit cause madders is self isolating till next week due to being in Ibiza. This is why he hasn’t been at training 🤷🏻‍♀️
No it isn’t a load of tit, Ibiza is on green until tomorrow. I don’t have the imagination to make things like this up 😂 he was with Barnes and Chouhdary amongst others.

He has been back at least a week. And Ibiza is still green list till Monday. So if he is isolating he has either caught Covid or has been pinged.

When their first split the press told us he was living in a flat in the same block as Pep. I wonder how long that lasted - presumbly not all the way until last autumn which was when Millie moved out into her new house.
My mistake he was in Ibiza then Marbella so it was Spain why is he isolating

Reactions: 1
AWFUL, Chilly and Mason really do not suit the dreadful outfits they choose for themselves, both would look amazing if they went for simple, classy plain shirt/T-shirt vibes. Jack dresses atrociously too and his jewellery is just 😖 i feel like he suits it a tiny bit more but I might be biased *heads back to JG rave thread*.

i think DCL pulls his outfits off quite well though, he’s got a bit more style.
Completely agree, they both look like right privileged posho’s who have discovered street style and have just bought the first things they saw in Gucci.

DCL has got style and you can tell understands fashion, I would say Bellerin is the same, although sometimes questionable!

No it isn’t a load of tit, Ibiza is on green until tomorrow. I don’t have the imagination to make things like this up 😂 he was with Barnes and Chouhdary amongst others.
I went to edit but was too late he was in Spain (Marbella) after Ibiza and that’s why he is isolating. Spain is amber.
Also never said you made it up but you said your friend told you ... they could have made it up 🤔

My mistake he was in Ibiza then Marbella so it was Spain why is he isolating
Even then he has been back since at least last Saturday and after five days you can be tested and released

Is Anouksha on holiday with Paige ? She posted a picture of lying on a beach looking at a lot of boats and Paige has posted one from high up which looks as if it might be the same harbour.

I went to edit but was too late he was in Spain (Marbella) after Ibiza and that’s why he is isolating. Spain is amber.
Also never said you made it up but you said your friend told you ... they could have made it up 🤔
Yeah you can see them all in the back. On another story it even says LCFC in the place. Plus if my friend did make it up, it’s a bit of a weird thing to say that he said our other friend needed to fix her teeth. Why would you make that up about your friend 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Even then he has been back since at least last Saturday and after five days you can be tested and released

Is Anouksha on holiday with Paige ? She posted a picture of lying on a beach looking at a lot of boats and Paige has posted one from high up which looks as if it might be the same harbour.
I don’t think they are friends so I doubt it, Anouska is in Mykonos now

No more boat hoes now anouska is there. 😂
And guess what colour bikini her freinds she flew out there to see Luke with are wearing - Blue lol.

I can’t see Declan leaving all of them to go to Ibiza so I guess Lauren is going to Ibiza with her friends or family.

Reactions: 1
And guess what colour bikini her freinds she flew out there to see Luke with are wearing - Blue lol.

I can’t see Declan leaving all of them to go to Ibiza so I guess Lauren is going to Ibiza with her friends or family.
Alisha May and the Faye and Amy are out there with her. So if they all hang out we will get lots of IG videos. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.