Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes.

It’s interesting that for all we talk about them nobody has ever learned the name of Olivia and Ashley’s child.
I can’t believe she’s allowed her friend to post a picture of a child that at the end of the day isn’t hers! If I was Millie I’d be fuming

Wasn’t until tattle I found out about Olivia & Ashley’s child!

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure either, but I would assume the one who wants privacy would probably have it more their way. Especially when a parent is a public figure.

I do think though, regardless of if you want you child’s face out there on not, a friend of a parents partner should not be posting them, famous or not!

She is yeah. Literally only learnt that was her name acouple of weeks ago!
It can get very complicated. Connie is now at an age where she probably comes home from visits and talks all excited Olivia and her brother as kids that age do.

His name is Isaiah
I wonder if she would have used that name if John was the father and the kid was white. It feels a name that works better with a mixed race kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It can get very complicated. Connie is now at an age where she probably comes home from visits and talks all excited Olivia and her brother as kids that age do.
I am sure she does, and it seems like has has a great relationship with Olivia as she has her arms wrapped round her and that’s so nice! As everyone should just want the kids to be happy.

I was only referring to having her photo posted over social media!

Reactions: 4
Isn’t James Maddison becoming a dad?? My friend got chatted up by him in Ibiza a couple of years ago and she didn’t know who he was and he got really offended, so she walked away as his attitude was enough for the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You might be right though, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s the thing with these footballers they are very selective and secretive 😂
He’s maybe still gutted and enjoying some down time before the season starts. I’d think more of him if they and the kids/their kids (not being dickish, I don’t know they’re set up) are off somewhere to enjoy themselves together.

Playboy footballers are nothing new but I agree with the previous poster - it’s pretty rubbish to go away with the same mates you’ve spent the last 6/8 weeks with rather than your family. I don’t know why they have girlfriends if they’d rather be single 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Isn’t James Maddison becoming a dad?? My friend got chatted up by him in Ibiza a couple of years ago and she didn’t know who he was and he got really offended, so she walked away as his attitude was enough for the ick.
My cousin mentioned he'd been after her and her friend a few times in Mercy or Mantra in Norwich a few years ago, always on about how much money he had apparently. They weren't impressed.

Reactions: 13
The rich have always done that. In the 1950’s the Queen went six months without seeing her kids.
Tbh the Queen was probably on official business on behalf of Great Britain, not larging it up on Mykonos looking like they’re at a Kevin and Perry convention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He’s maybe still gutted and enjoying some down time before the season starts. I’d think more of him if they and the kids/their kids (not being dickish, I don’t know they’re set up) are off somewhere to enjoy themselves together.

Playboy footballers are nothing new but I agree with the previous poster - it’s pretty rubbish to go away with the same mates you’ve spent the last 6/8 weeks with rather than your family. I don’t know why they have girlfriends if they’d rather be single 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because who else do they have to take to dog sit and stop their houses being empty all the time when they away the night before a match or in Europe.

The paps are there but instead of getting us some tea we just loads of pics of Kyle and Annie.

Last edited:
Tea on Madders. Last night my friends were out in Leicester in Turkey Cafe and loads of the Leicester players walked in. My friend said to Madders I like your top where did you get it? And he said “you wouldn’t be able to afford it” so my friend called him a bleep and they started arguing and he said to one of my other friends “she needs a boyfriend to come and put her in her place” and then told her to sort her teeth out. Best part was when she shouted back “you didn’t even get into the England team cause youre tit”, his face was a picture apparently 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Tea on Madders. Last night my friends were out in Leicester in Turkey Cafe and loads of the Leicester players walked in. My friend said to Madders I like your top where did you get it? And he said “you wouldn’t be able to afford it” so my friend called him a bleep and they started arguing and he said to one of my other friends “she needs a boyfriend to come and put her in her place” and then told her to sort her teeth out. Best part was when she shouted back “you didn’t even get into the England team cause youre tit”, his face was a picture apparently 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yes girl!! What a prick!!!

Reactions: 18
I bet he pulled someone last night through and cheated on Kennedy again.

He sounds a sexist piece of tit.

Reactions: 23
I only know who is is cos of his Boohoo deal and the billboards are all over the underground, and I only look at the cos the tube isn’t busy walking through. I just thought it was so random influencer 😂

• Haha
@mariacarmelwild on insta stories is giving me second hand embarrassment. She is 100% hinting for Jack, Ben etc to invite her over 😭 the shame

Reactions: 10
He hasn't changed then, this is just like what happened in Norwich a few years ago when his mate ended up hitting someone in "self defence" after Maddison started bragging about how much he earned and how much his clothes were worth.

Reactions: 12
@mariacarmelwild on insta stories is giving me second hand embarrassment. She is 100% hinting for Jack, Ben etc to invite her over 😭 the shame
These girls have no self respect whatsoever. I cannot stand any of them. Throwing themselves at these guys...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.