Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
'Nature's cereal', the new viral tik tok trend... basically a bowl of fruit with ice and water. And it's all over instagram now too.

After seeing this, I just... I'm done, eating is cancelled. Fuck off with your medium rare smoothies.

Ewv-Ju0WQAAqn4R?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Medium rare smoothie oLOL

Reactions: 3

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Not really fed up of seeing it but the feta cheese tik tok recipe. Just cause everyone seems to forget it was mozzarella originally. Even some youtubers I watched made it with mozzarella and tomatoes and pasta. Then suddenly one day it was all about feta and people acting as like oh my god this is a new thing even though it wasn't everyone had already done it with mozzarella only replacing it with feta. Doesn't seem that great anyway.

Just everyone acting like "this is insane" and I'm like everyone you've done it already.
Seen this a lot on Instagram where a couple will make it. Is it not super fattening?! Especially for just 2 people, looked up a block of Sainsbury’s Greek feta and half a block has nearly 300 calories and 23grams of fat!

mcfeez

VIP Member
Seems to be salt and chilli everything everywhere atm. I love salt and chilli but the only places who do it best are the Chinese takeaways.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Easter’s coming round again and everything is Hot Cross Bun flavoured. Don’t get me wrong I do love a hot cross bun but I just don’t enjoy anything “flavoured” or “inspired” by them.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Smashed avocado on toast! Why does every influencer post pics of this? Avocado tastes like slime in my mouth and I can understand how anyone can actually enjoy eating it 🤮
avocado is the spawn of the devil. when I worked up London before the lockdown it polluted every available lunch option...pret refused to remove it from a toastie i wanted even when i said I would remove it for them- they cant change 'products' apparently! its like eating soap 🤮

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
There’s a chain that does ‘hanging kebabs’ basically a skewer with about 6 cubes of meat with pepper and chips on the side and they charge £14.95

People go wild for them but I’d still be starving?!
If that's The Botanist, I had one and was definitely full, although it was annoying to eat with a massive torture contraption on my plate.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Putting spirulina in everything to make it blue. Like blue lattes , blue mayo , blue coleslaw you name it

• Sick

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Is this Frankencreations? They do this with every single chocolate bar. They done mini eggs last week too, why would anyone want warm mini eggs in a coffee 🤢
Yes! Did you see the one where they’ve put the hot coffee directly INTO the mini egg packet?! It’s not obvious if it’s a joke or not (if it is a joke I don’t get it)
What a waste of delicious mini eggs and coffee 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

DaimIt

VIP Member
The feta pasta trend or the variations . I am glad people are eating that rather than mr noodles but its not exactly groundbreaking.
avocado toast - i love it but again its not like amazing. I mean its not poutine.
egg on a burger . just seems so odd to me
pulled pork sandwiches/ pulled pork in general. Texture is like floss to me. no thanks.

Sweetgirl89

Not really fed up of seeing it but the feta cheese tik tok recipe. Just cause everyone seems to forget it was mozzarella originally. Even some youtubers I watched made it with mozzarella and tomatoes and pasta. Then suddenly one day it was all about feta and people acting as like oh my god this is a new thing even though it wasn't everyone had already done it with mozzarella only replacing it with feta. Doesn't seem that great anyway.

Just everyone acting like "this is insane" and I'm like everyone you've done it already.

jaymie

VIP Member
Mochi is delicious but Little Moons are so unsatisfying :(
Same! We are probably the only two person that enjoys mochi in the UK. 😆 I am actually craving for mochi, where can I get it :(

I lived in South East Asia for many years, love love matcha until influencers ruining it for us.

• Haha