Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
I used to love 5 guys before I was diagnosed with coeliac disease and had to go gluten free!

I end up making my own these days… mince with just salt & pepper added and made into thin patties. I then dry fry them in a pan and add cheese slices at the end before putting them on the bun & adding the toppings. They then get wrapped in tin foil & placed into the oven for a few mins to heat them & melt the cheese!

totally amazing!
Omg I’m going to try this!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

jaymie

VIP Member
Those snack bags people on SW make for themselves, quite often they'll contain like 4 babybel and 2 SW bars for their HEX A/B followed by 2 bags of crisps, 2 chocolate bars and a hot chocolate. Just because that's what SW says you can have in a day doesn't mean you HAVE to eat all that shit in one go.
I really need to look into the SW method, like how the fuck they eat like 5kg of sugar and lose 50 kg in 2 days? All of their snacks are so sickly sweet too

Reactions: 2

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Fake meat made out of flour and water. 🤢 Please, if you’re a Vegan/Vegetarian just eat vegetables and be done with. Stop finding ways to imitate the foods you don’t like to eat.
Seitan is a great alternative to tofu if you're allergic to soy though! The trend of making it yourself out of flour and water is stupid though because you can just buy seitan from the shop (or buy vital wheat gluten and not waste a load of flour)

Reactions: 1

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Nutella
Biscoffi
Cakes in jars
Caterpillar cake - sickly and dry
Jackfruit - should only be served in prisons

Last edited:

mcfeez

VIP Member
Custard yogurt toast. Can we just go back to regular french toast please?
I feel like this is a tiktok thing I've seen mentioned on instagram? Tiktok seems to be birthing a lot of these new "food trends" - like that wrap everyone was doing where you put different food in all 4 corners.

Well hopefully if we can include "Milk" here, I am so sick of all these different kinds of trendy milk now, seems there is a new one every week.
I totally understand the one's that are needed for dietary/medical needs of course, but seriously some of these kinds of milk around now are getting silly.
What are some of the weirder ones? I feel like its been the same milks for a while now; almond, oat, soy, coconut, and then the standard cows milk?

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Smashed burgers ARE really good though. The trend for jumbo burgers with huge thick patties and loads of toppings was ridiculous, I'm loving these thin, crisped patty burgers with simple toppings being the trend.
I agree! I love a “smashed” burger because I can actually get it into my gob without disclocating my jaw!
They are technically just mince with salt & pepper made into a thin burger patty, but a proper burger should really just be mince, salt & pepper anyway! No need for all the additives & shite!

5 Guys burgers are technically smashed!

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Yes! Did you see the one where they’ve put the hot coffee directly INTO the mini egg packet?! It’s not obvious if it’s a joke or not (if it is a joke I don’t get it)
What a waste of delicious mini eggs and coffee 🤢
Yeah I seen that one too, probably not a joke as they done it with a packet of chocolate buttons before 😂 a glass coffee mug would make more sense so you can actually see it 🤣

Dipdab

VIP Member
Agree with the feta pasta thing - I’m not a health freak but eating an entire block of salty fatty cheese is disgusting.

Peartree

I have a sweet tooth, but saw something on Instagram once that made me feel ill!
It was a bowl of Coco Pops, Golden Nuggets and Krave cereal mixed together with chocolate milk instead of normal, and 2 Kinder Hungry Hippos on top! The person also had some sweets on the side. It just looked like it's make you throw up after eating it. Too excessive.

"Freakshakes" also look really sickly, especially the ones with doughnuts through the straws.

round here there’s a trend to do hot choc like this, I’m not a health freak but there’s probably more calories / sugar in one of them than I eat all day