Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chapterthree

These stupid food trends just get worse...
View attachment 1681226
I’ve never understood this, always see it on Tiktok. Just why?

everything in a jar
salad . fruit. coffee. overnight oat crap.

i do not want to eat out of a jar. no it is not "handy" . Don't need to be walking around with a jar of Cesar salad thanks.
Slightly disagree, if you work a busy schedule it’s great for meal prepping. Breakfasts are so much easier in a jar and I can take it to work

Reactions: 2

DaimIt

VIP Member
How do you even eat that??
I cant see it being anything but trouble. Definitely requires two hands and a table likely. Maybe they could fashion a string on it and people could wear it around their neck like Bob wore his fish in a jar in What About Bob movie .

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Hot chocolate spoons- best thing abou my hot choc is the creamy/froth
When I’ve tried the spoons the choc half Mrs and the rest is bitty choc 🤷‍♀️

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It’s that time of year where all I’m seeing is people on Instagram adding mini eggs to every thing
literally!!
Mini eggs brownies, mini egg millionaire shortcake, mini egg fudge, mini egg toast, mini egg fajitas, mini egg steak (ok the last ones were exaggerated)

• Haha

Warpaint

VIP Member
I'm over hallomi everything. I mean, it's not bad tasting but it's not fantastic either. Don't get why everything features it now.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Not sure if has been mentioned but on Tiktok there was all these sweet businesses that people were suddenly started up in in 2020/21 and they have all died off now. Felt like everyone had decided to go mad for selling pick and mix sweets as an online business in the dark times. Wonder how many of them had followed proper health and safety measures as it quite a few I saw were done in people's kitchens basically or they hired a room for their buisnesses/
It was people doing cupcakes in their kitchen before that.

The pick and mix was so bad because of just how expensive they were.

Much better value to just order a 3kg bag of your favourites. Speaking as someone who has bought on several occasions £20-30 of big bags of selected favourite pick and mix sweets from dedicated sweet retailers online. Terrible bad habit to do that though. But fizzy bubblegum bottles 🤤🤤

Raininvain

VIP Member
Christmas food, I don't like any of it really. I'd rather have a normal tea anyday than all that. I hate the spices, sprouts, I don't eat meat anyway and don't like dried fruit.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
It is the same as that phase of putting charcoal in everything to make it black ! Or the opposite, rainbow food ! I It's quirky the first time then it's just disgusting!
It's not so made if it doesn't alter the taste
It's a bit like when heinz made the green ketchup