Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Am I the only person who doesn't understand what is meant by 'cold press'?
Its when a force is essentially applied to say fruit or which ever, to get as much of the juice from it as possible without applying any height, that's used in pasteurisation (so it doesn't destroy anything that's good about it).

Nah, couldn't give a shit to be honest. I just know if it says cold press on it I won't buy it because it costs three times as much as normal stuff. 😂
Yeah is highly annoying that

Reactions: 1

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of eating grass if it hasn't been processed by an intermediary first. My digestive system definitely isn't geared up for it, what with only having one stomach, for a start.
Soy feed is one of the most common sources of food for cows since most of them will never see a patch of grass in their lives.

Grass isn't the only plant, surprisingly. 😀

Same! We are probably the only two person that enjoys mochi in the UK. 😆 I am actually craving for mochi, where can I get it :(

I lived in South East Asia for many years, love love matcha until influencers ruining it for us.
I got some mochi from Wasabi a couple of years ago, not sure if they still sell it though.

Edit: just checked and they do.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Same! We are probably the only two person that enjoys mochi in the UK. 😆 I am actually craving for mochi, where can I get it :(

I lived in South East Asia for many years, love love matcha until influencers ruining it for us.
Make that 3! I love mochi, I used to be able to get milk mochi in my local Asian supermarket but they haven't had it for ages 😔

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Weetabix “cheesecake” 🤮
Most cheesecakes 🤢

Why are different flavoured hot cross buns a thing? Chocolate, caramel, cheesy, blondie, fucking Marmite. I like a nice, normal hot cross bun, just toasted and with a bit of butter on.
I don’t think it’s a hot cross bun unless it’s traditional.

A brioche roll with chocolate chips in it - is just that! Regardless of wether or not a “hot cross” has been slapped on it.

no-no

VIP Member
Fed up of seeing 1000 variations on vodka pasta, and attributing it to Gigi Hadid? ✋🏻 Yeah, she posted some recipe but it isn’t her novel idea.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Could be... This is what some random website said

They're minced beef and salt, smashed flat over a searingly hot flat-grill until you get a crispy, craggy-edged, asymmetric, cooked-through patty that's juicy, caramelised, beefy and, frankly, the best burger you're ever going eat.

Good Egg

VIP Member
Avocados 🥑- yes you know who you are!
Pretentious, Tory inspired basic brunch biatches lol 😆
I just can’t be doing with them - it just tastes like fat? 😯

Its_Me

VIP Member
Hahah I haven’t seen them called vegan chicken wings but I’ve seen stuff like KFC which is Korean Fried Cauliflower and yeh really like those but it’s not ‘chickeny’

DaimIt

VIP Member
Every restaurant doing a crispy chicken sandwich and claiming it’s the best .sorry BK but it’s not .