Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
It's like at Christmas, everything was chocolate orange flavoured. Again, I like chocolate orange, but not everything.
But I am at least glad everyone has moved on from revolting salted caramel.
Same way Halloween revolves around everything pumpkin spiced too I’m pretty sure people pretend to like it because it’s revolting.

Salted caramel is sickly, I agree it was a big thing a couple of years ago. I wonder what next years Christmas trend that will be enforced on us is going to be.

Reactions: 4

FrostyChops

VIP Member
What sort of environmental impacts are we talking? Because growing cows takes a hell of a lot more land than growing rice when it comes down to number of people it feeds.

Reactions: 3

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Air fryer is a life saver. I used it almost everyday, as I cannot be arse waiting for half an hour for my potato to be baked. Use it to air fry my fish too so my house doesn’t stinks haha
Bung spud in microwave done in less than 10

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I agree! I love a “smashed” burger because I can actually get it into my gob without disclocating my jaw!
They are technically just mince with salt & pepper made into a thin burger patty, but a proper burger should really just be mince, salt & pepper anyway! No need for all the additives & shite!

5 Guys burgers are technically smashed!
Five Guys burgers are elite! Not the cheapest place to eat, but so worth it. The burgers just so easy to eat, so tasty, just the toppings you want. Delicious fries. And the milkshakes. 🤤🤤 Like a meal in themselves.

I feel like I need to make an excuse to go to my nearest Designer Outlet now just so I can get Five Guys for lunch while I'm there. 😆

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Easter’s coming round again and everything is Hot Cross Bun flavoured. Don’t get me wrong I do love a hot cross bun but I just don’t enjoy anything “flavoured” or “inspired” by them.
It's like at Christmas, everything was chocolate orange flavoured. Again, I like chocolate orange, but not everything.
But I am at least glad everyone has moved on from revolting salted caramel.

Hodgies

Chatty Member
everything in a jar
salad . fruit. coffee. overnight oat crap.

i do not want to eat out of a jar. no it is not "handy" . Don't need to be walking around with a jar of Cesar salad thanks.
I totally agree, just use a bowl/cup as necessary. Jars are for jam/peanut butter/honey etc

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I've noticed that many coffees and juices now seem to be "cold-press". It's even on my bottle of Tia Maria, which I've never noticed before. I think I'm supposed to be wowed and impressed by this new method of providing me with beverages...but I'm not.

GroovyChick

Saw jar-cuterie today on Instagram
People are fucked
First of all fuck off with making jars trendy - we don’t need to eat or drink out of them . Let’s just stick to using them to store and or transport food etc .
Second how is it convenient carrying around food elaborately squashed in a jar
View attachment 1660789
How do you even eat that??

DaimIt

VIP Member
What the FUCK is this
ugh yes the chocolate hummus is a big thing where i am too. its disgusting ftr.
however I have recently seen potato chip/ crisp flavored hummus , salt and vinegar, ketchup , bbq and a dill pickle one .
the dill pickle one is amazing . I haven't tried the others.

• Sick
  • Wow