Food Trends you are sick of seeing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salt and pepper everything. Just seen an Italian restaurant with salt and pepper chicken & rice on their ‘new menu’ ✋🏻 Catering for eejits. Imagine a Chinese restaurant suddenly putting lasagne on their menu 🥴 ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Seen videos like this pop up on Instagram explore
Like what is the point… pouring coffee thru the chocolate?!

Just seems like a waste of good chocolate!

2E6CE0A8-6D7A-4636-8707-E3EDC7D8D6E3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Is this Frankencreations? They do this with every single chocolate bar. They done mini eggs last week too, why would anyone want warm mini eggs in a coffee 🤢
Yes! Did you see the one where they’ve put the hot coffee directly INTO the mini egg packet?! It’s not obvious if it’s a joke or not (if it is a joke I don’t get it)
What a waste of delicious mini eggs and coffee 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes! Did you see the one where they’ve put the hot coffee directly INTO the mini egg packet?! It’s not obvious if it’s a joke or not (if it is a joke I don’t get it)
What a waste of delicious mini eggs and coffee 🤢
Yeah I seen that one too, probably not a joke as they done it with a packet of chocolate buttons before 😂 a glass coffee mug would make more sense so you can actually see it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Grazing tables 🤢
I just find them so messy looking and unappetising.
View attachment 1222449
These became so popular but as well as having peoples grubby hands all over it as someone who doesn’t eat meat all I’m thinking is how am I going to eat any of that stuff that’s been touching all that ham which is most of it! *Goes off to find an uncontaminated bowl of crisps*

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm over hallomi everything. I mean, it's not bad tasting but it's not fantastic either. Don't get why everything features it now.

Reactions: 2
I've noticed that many coffees and juices now seem to be "cold-press". It's even on my bottle of Tia Maria, which I've never noticed before. I think I'm supposed to be wowed and impressed by this new method of providing me with beverages...but I'm not.

Reactions: 3