Food Trends you are sick of seeing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everything in a jar
salad . fruit. coffee. overnight oat crap.

i do not want to eat out of a jar. no it is not "handy" . Don't need to be walking around with a jar of Cesar salad thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
everything in a jar
salad . fruit. coffee. overnight oat crap.

i do not want to eat out of a jar. no it is not "handy" . Don't need to be walking around with a jar of Cesar salad thanks.
I totally agree, just use a bowl/cup as necessary. Jars are for jam/peanut butter/honey etc

Reactions: 3
Salted caramel seemed to burst on the scene a couple years ago and it's every bleeping where now

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just thought I’d revive this dead thread because I’m sick of seeing butter boards! Or cream cheese boards, peanut butter boards, Nutella boards, the list goes on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Just thought I’d revive this dead thread because I’m sick of seeing butter boards! Or cream cheese boards, peanut butter boards, Nutella boards, the list goes on 🤢
Omg yes!!!! I love bread and butter as much as the next person but these look honestly rancid. When people are claiming they’re going to take over from the charcuterie board.. I’m like, are you on crack? bleeping bizarre. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Saw my first one (peanut butter) yesterday and that was enough for me. Revolting.

Reactions: 2
They get progressively more gross. I don't get it at all.

Reactions: 1
Could be... This is what some random website said

They're minced beef and salt, smashed flat over a searingly hot flat-grill until you get a crispy, craggy-edged, asymmetric, cooked-through patty that's juicy, caramelised, beefy and, frankly, the best burger you're ever going eat.

Smashed burgers ARE really good though. The trend for jumbo burgers with huge thick patties and loads of toppings was ridiculous, I'm loving these thin, crisped patty burgers with simple toppings being the trend.

Saw jar-cuterie today on Instagram
People are fucked
First of all duck off with making jars trendy - we don’t need to eat or drink out of them . Let’s just stick to using them to store and or transport food etc .
Second how is it convenient carrying around food elaborately squashed in a jar
9CF6E1FE-B0BD-4CEA-855D-9F4356D98CD3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw jar-cuterie today on Instagram
People are fucked
First of all duck off with making jars trendy - we don’t need to eat or drink out of them . Let’s just stick to using them to store and or transport food etc .
Second how is it convenient carrying around food elaborately squashed in a jar
View attachment 1660789
How do you even eat that??

Reactions: 3
How do you even eat that??
I cant see it being anything but trouble. Definitely requires two hands and a table likely. Maybe they could fashion a string on it and people could wear it around their neck like Bob wore his fish in a jar in What About Bob movie .

• Haha