Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the latest series of The Sinner?

Just to let you know I'm bleeping crying with laughter because my phone changed that to The Dinner? and I almost posted. 😂😂😂
I watched Sinner. It was SO lacking this season. Like, there was no mystery and no build up. The other two were much better!

Reactions: 9
Join us! What's your favourite biscuit/scent ?
Hard question!!!!

jelly star biscuits were the OG biscuits and I would probably do something illegal to get them back...

and the sent of fear 😌 joke!!!
I have a thing for perfume and body scent, I own far to many!!
I take this subject very seriously.
RIP you perfect little round....biscuit thing, with a hard as duck tooth breaking (probably stale) bit of jelly on top
😞
789AC919-2BF7-436B-A414-9020A229AA03.jpeg

they never brought it back, they played us like a cat does a mouse 😏 it has become a biscuit of folklore 😐 the end. 😞

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Just to let you know I'm bleeping crying with laughter because my phone changed that to The Dinner? and I almost posted. 😂😂😂
No don’t do any spoilers!! Watched the first 2, is the third worth a watch?

Reactions: 6
Biscuit: plain chocolate coated gingers.
Scent: La Pluie by Miller Harris (I think it’s been discontinued).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahh me too. Fun fact, I have never slept with a teenager. I married someone 16 years older than me and am now in a relationship with someone 10 years older than me. Biggest age gap was 25 years. That might have been a bit too far though.
You have blown my MIND. I don't think I have either and I had never realized.
First boyfriend was 20 and I was 16. Was with him until I was 20.
Second boyfriend was younger than me so he might have been 19, not certain.

I feel a bit sad now, that I'll never sleep with a teenager.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Had to abandon ship as it was so poor.

Also, what is wrong with Bill Pullman’s neck that he can only give you the side eye?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
These look amazing! What are they like?
I didn't even know these existed before today but I demand they be reinstated. chocolate & jam are a potent combo 👀 like a jammy Dodger but richer rather than just tasting if sugar I bet
They were like little turds of happiness dropped down to earth by unicorns 🙂

not to be dramatic...

it was a really light shortbready kind of biscuit with milk chocolate,
I’m not kidding it was the best thing ever. 😆 I’d trade a family member or two for a box 😕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Followed the trail of crumbs from the JM thread, got lost somehow in the Downing Street honeys thread and then triangulated in this direction, along the way I found a very dazed and confused.....

so I brought him along with me, hope that's OK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why did you cast Sir Matt aside?
When Susie Verrill‘s racist tweets came out I had to set up a new thread on her...I didn’t know how to set the thread pic so didn’t want any newbies to get confused and think old forearms had anything to do with racist Susie Verrill fiancé of Greg Rutherford.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

A significant amount of men act like teenagers well into their 20s at least so I don't think you've missed much don't worry! (Just the overpowering smell of TOO. MUCH. LYNX that every 18/19 year old boy carries with them like a locker room miasma that seeps from their pores.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

JUST REALISED. Me three.

Ah well. I don't think I've missed anything important...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.