Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No don’t do any spoilers!! Watched the first 2, is the third worth a watch?
No spoilers, it wasn't as good as the other 2. I kind of fancied the main man (young one not the detective), but this could be due to ovulating.
And yes, that side eye was SO annoying. He always does a sneaky face too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Followed the trail of crumbs from the JM thread, got lost somehow in the Downing Street honeys thread and then triangulated in this direction, along the way I found a very dazed and confused.....

so I brought him along with me, hope that's OK!
He must have been wandering around putting his sunglasses on and off for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve slithered over here from the JM threads too.
My secret crush is Peter Capaldi as Malcolm Tucker - I’m sure someone else mentioned him too?? I have been known to fall down a ‘young Peter Capaldi’ google image search rabbit hole on a few occasions, highly recommend.
I have a moon 🌚 face and scent of choice is Tom Ford black orchid, lush on girls and especially lush on guys

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No one paged me, but this cop found you all anyway. Like a few others, I got trapped in some Tory hellscape for a while. Glad I made it out.

For the record
Ginger nuts
Ian hislop
Sunflowers when I was a teen
Armani lei now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Harrybosch was it you who recommended Before Sunrise last week? I watched it tonight and its one of the most dreamy films I've ever seen! It left me all giddy like I'm back in my Davidoff Cool Water days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the latest series of The Sinner?

Just to let you know I'm bleeping crying with laughter because my phone changed that to The Dinner? and I almost posted. 😂😂😂
I have and I was quite into it although I’ve got a massive crush on Bill Pullman, both old and young

Reactions: 11
Ok *does that knuckle crackle thing they do in films when they are about to get stuck into a task*

Biscuits: Now gluten free but I loved Party Rings, Oreos, Crunch Creams, Malted Milks, Shortbread, and all Echo/Trio/Club/Breakaway type ones.
Best GF biscuits are Co-op Jammy dodger dupes & Schar Custard Creams, there are more but I don't have access to much currently. I have been making some chocolate cookies recently which have been decent, but they are the chewy cookie type which I think is a different thing tbh.
Cannot wait to go to the shops and choose my own food!
Me next month on my way to the supermarket hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
No spoilers, it wasn't as good as the other 2. I kind of fancied the main man (young one not the detective), but this could be due to ovulating.
And yes, that side eye was SO annoying. He always does a sneaky face too.
The problem is I work with a guy who is the double of Bill Pullman, so need to know if he has sexy time in the 3rd Sinner, as I find it a bit embarrassing as my brain thinks it’s my colleague

• Haha
I must say I’ve never found that JM thread cliquey so I know we wouldn’t be cliquey anywhere we go, lots of lurkers have come out to play and as long as they announce their go-to scent and unlikely crush they’re golden
Faceshape - getting rounder by the day
90's scents - it was between Gucci Envy and Kenzo Jungle (now sadly can't tolerate perfume)
Unlikely crushes - Dr Cox off Scrubs (not the actor, specifically the character!)
ETA: Ooh, just remembered a more recent one. Matt Berry. Any character!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The problem is I work with a guy who is the double if Bill Pullman, so need to know if he has sexy time, as I find it a bit embarrassing as my brain thinks it’s my colleague

There is a REALLY cringe bit involving him, I felt like I had turned inside out.

I hope I'm not the only person that reads all your writings in Alan Partridge's voice. And all of @LavaFlake s in Pamalam's voice....
And all of mine as a little song?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No don’t do any spoilers!! Watched the first 2, is the third worth a watch?
I wouldn’t recommend but have seen good reviews so what do I know?! Is MattBomer too genetically good looking for a secret crush? To be honest he was the only reason I made my partner sit through 8 hours of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I *whisper* can the admins not see? No disrespect intended!

Is it ok to say I don’t get this whole chat splitting thing. So admins don’t want clique-y but surely this chat is more cliquey than the JM one was. Not that you lovely fraus would exclude any newbie but imagine clicking of this for “food, drink and gene

I wouldn’t recommend but have seen good reviews so what do I know?! Is MattBomer too genetically good looking for a secret crush? To be honest he was the only reason I made my partner sit through 8 hours of that!
Oh I LOVE Matt Bomer, he is a total dish and I would climb him like a tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My secret crushes are my sons’ male geography teacher (back in the day when they were at school) and Emma Willis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.