Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's the one I kind of fancied. Matt Bomer. Yes. At one point he took off his blouse. *swoons*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve slithered over here from the JM threads too.
My secret crush is Peter Capaldi as Malcolm Tucker - I’m sure someone else mentioned him too?? I have been known to fall down a ‘young Peter Capaldi’ google image search rabbit hole on a few occasions, highly recommend.
I have a moon 🌚 face and scent of choice is Tom Ford black orchid, lush on girls and especially lush on guys
I really feel like this is all I need to know about people now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Biscuits - malted milk with one side covered in chocolate. Mmmmm.
Face shape - Moon
Unlikely crush - I always liked Phillip Glenister in Life on Mars. Such a gruff.
Scent - cake

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Got a bit gif excited and sent it without doing the rest ooops.

Perfumes for the last 6 years have all been Perfume Parlour dupes of various Tom Ford fragrances, Tobacco Vanille being my no1 usually. Also Lord of Misrule perfume oil by Lush (the actual perfume of it theyve released is horrid dunno wtf is up) I only wear oil fragrances, any spray/EDT type just has an alcohol smell.

First weird crush I can think of right now is still Malcolm Tucker, and a clip the other day reminded me of Jamie Macdonald, so I'll take the Caledonian Mafia :LOL:
Apparently I can only fancy fictional politicians

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Harrybosch was it you who recommended Before Sunrise last week? I watched it tonight and its one of the most dreamy films I've ever seen! It left me all giddy like I'm back in my Davidoff Cool Water days!
It was me and a few others. I pretended to be Julie delpy for a good few years by wearing t-shirts under slip dresses, rarely brushing my hair, smoking gauloises and generally thinking I had it all figured out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m cheating on Jack, but could barely make a coherent comment in real time anyway, I live for the gifs and talking shite!

favourite biscuit are pistachio ones from Fortnum and Mason (FANCY) they were so lovely, that when I eat a different biscuit I think of them 😭

secret crush is Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy, but not when he’s a different character. I know, I know, I’m sick. Also obvs Sir Keir Starmer QC (must always say the whole thing) despite certain people saying certain tit about him, like that he looks like Woody 😂

favourite scent on myself I love anything fresh and floral, but on a man it has to be really ridiculously intense. If sir Keir Starmer QC came up to me in a Westminster Pret, wearing Fahrenheit I would DIE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Perfume is Dioressence, not so good now because the formula/ingredients were changed. I’m sticking with it though.
Favourite biscuits Lidl pretend dark chocolate hobnobs.
Lovely to see people here. JM can duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have and I was quite into it although I’ve got a massive crush on Bill Pullman, both old and young
Have you seen Igby Goes Down? He's quite good in that.

Ok fraus, confession time! I have seen hardly any films, and have never seen Top Gun. I was totally mystified about the Tom gif for ages. Decided not to ask and figured it was some reference to a post I missed?

Imagine my surprise when I decided to be very clever and type maverick into the gif search 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can I make a case for a savoury biscuit? I love Cheddars!
When my kids were little I developed crushes on quite a lot of the CBeebies presenters, incl Big Cook Little Cook (both of them) and also Mr Tumble. 🙈 😬.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.