Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the smell of Eternity for Men, haven't smelt it for years.

Fave biscuits - Jaffa cakes and lotus biscoff, mmmmmm.

Hope I'm posting in the right thread, had only started to recover from last night's multiple Harold Bishop smells of biscuits post and then tonight's posts kept moving and I thought I had mucked up again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Food and drink chat! We're doing it right!!
If we're doing drink chat, I actually found out my older beau doesnt like summer fruits squash and I'm considering ending it 😂 it's the elite squash! We've been together over 4 years and I never knew!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi Fraus, got way far behind and a bit triggered and unsure of thread rules now so I have come here. Could someone give me a quick tldr as to what is broadly ok to post as I’m worried about doing it wrong, there aren’t any specific posting rules to be have to refer too. Hope all is ok as can be to all and love to the info I have caught that isn’t 💕
I'm not sure any of us know for certain yet. We could end up flying back off through Tattle and end up merged in Katie Price or something. Now there's a lovely thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We twit about over here, and we talk about the twit over there *the JM thread*
It’s a great thread, I think the sub chat thread was removed (temporarily) because the title was confusing for newer members?

this is more of a general *random* conversation thread I think?
For members that want to discuss dinner, cats, dinner for cats 🤷‍♀️
apparently Downing Street cats..
🤣 Biscuits for cats 😥 cat biscuits...
I don’t know I don’t know what I’m doing here 😆
I don’t even have a cat to raise money for on twitter.

Let us know if anything goes into weird and crazy territory by hitting report...

(Usually happens if you let the Downing Street strays in 😐 don’t feed them anything after midnight or anything from Jacks book. )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I loved the smell of Eternity for Men, haven't smelt it for years.

Fave biscuits - Jaffa cakes and lotus biscoff, mmmmmm.

Hope I'm posting in the right thread, had only started to recover from last night's multiple Harold Bishop smells of biscuits post and then tonight's posts kept moving and I thought I had mucked up again.
OMG your posts last night were hilarious. I was snorting.

• Haha
If we're doing drink chat, I actually found out my older beau doesnt like summer fruits squash and I'm considering ending it 😂 it's the elite squash! We've been together over 4 years and I never knew!
*whispers* I hate all squash 😑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
my favourite biscoff Food uses-

stir into coffee or hot chocolate
Spread into jus rol pain au Choc before putting the choc in
Rocky road

Or just eat it from the jar with a spoon 😋 which is why I can no longer have a jar in the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness I don't know how I'm going to be able to grunka through TWO threads now :ROFLMAO:
We're all gonna need a patreon
It’s a great thread, I think the sub chat thread was removed (temporarily) because the title was confusing for newer members?

this is more of a general *random* conversation thread I think?
For members that want to discuss dinner, cats, dinner for cats 🤷‍♀️
apparently Downing Street cats..
🤣 Biscuits for cats 😥 cat biscuits...
I don’t know I don’t know what I’m doing here 😆
I don’t even have a cat to raise money for on twitter.

Let us know if anything goes into weird and crazy territory by hitting report...

(Usually happens if you let the Downing Street strays in 😐)
We'll try to behave 😉

I love your profile picture and I 100% see you in my head as a puppy with glasses 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Tea is a must, for dunkage, if the chosen biscuit allows. Two biscuits, three max.
*takes notes*
Bing is an absolute hole. Prepare yourself.
A few months ago I had a nightmare of an evening with the baby, she wouldn’t sleep so I just gave up trying and let her watch CBeebies. Either Moon and Me or In the Night Garden was on, she laid on the floor and eventually drifted off to the ending theme... next thing I know there’s a bloody Bing advert blasting and she’s awake again. I could have killed him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hope I can join in? My secret crush is Jeremy Wade from River Monsters (fish on!). My favourite biccy is homemade shortbread, either hazelnut or orange and rosemary. I like to smell of roses and my ideal man smells of man - just a little touch of fresh sweat and pheromones.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.