Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like thread its got a bit of everything perfume, biscuits and Ive even dropped in some tory chat shh🤫 dont tell oohthedrama :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A spoon? How civilised- I dip the biscuits into the jar and wodge them together 😳
Well, to be honest the spoon was soon abandoned and I just scooped some out with my finger ☺ ( I hid the jar so no-one else would accidentally eat it).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or just eat it from the jar with a spoon 😋 which is why I can no longer have a jar in the house.
It’s dangerous, isn’t it! I remember when it came out back in the day where vegans had more limited access to nice things, I discovered this with a friend and we both got addicted

I love it (and the biscuits) so much but like you, I know not to keep it in the house

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you tried Jaffa cake gin?
I haven't - can it really taste like jaffa cakes though? (I can highly recommend Morrisons bargain 25p jaffa cakes. Delicious). I don't drink loads, one drink is normally enough for me, two drinks and I'm tipsy, three drinks and I'm smiling at myself in the mirror and laughing...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've had those ads for months, they're a pain on my phone as pop up in the way when I'm typing.
At least hopefully the ads help pay for better quality servers and such. I used to be a member on *another popular gossip site* and their site went down every day at certain times and even when it was up it was sluggish.

Honestly you could click "post" go make a cup of tea come back and it would have crashed and not saved your post, or done a banana and posted four copies of it

ETA: plus the JM thread is giving me the weirdest targeted advertising. I swear down I had one of those automatic lifting living room chairs the other day for the elderly 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've had those ads for months, they're a pain on my phone as pop up in the way when I'm typing.
Babe, same. I'm on my iPad and it's been driving me insane for months. No amount of fiddling about in the settings can change it. Not going to lie, it's giving me the rage.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well, to be honest the spoon was soon abandoned and I just scooped some out with my finger ☺ ( I hid the jar so no-one else would accidentally eat it).
That’s more like it!

yeah I hide my chocolate at the back of my salad drawer so my partner or son don’t find it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@Gentlemensrelish @MancBee @LennyBriscoe @I steal names @Breakdance Badass are a few more I can think of. Anyone else remember avatars more than names?!

My favourite biscuits are shortbread and milk choco leibniz
Thank you so much @Toffee finger you are now my favourite sweetie, I’ve been confused what was going on!
So my husband is 7 years YOUNGER than me, the horror 😱 My favourite biscuit is a Viennese, and my scent of choice would be Bottega Veneta.

As I said previously my strange crush is Kevin Bacon 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
I quite like thread its got a bit of everything perfume, biscuits and Ive even dropped in some tory chat shh🤫 dont tell oohthedrama :giggle:
you know I’m a cross between Santa and beetle juice.
White coat, probably carrying a few extra lockdown pounds around the belly from the hoarded dental sticks 😏
I see you when you’re sleeping...
And you only need to say my name once and i appear. 😐

no I’m really just here for the biscuit chat 😕
I just clean tit up I’m not in charge anywhere 🤣 I’m not even in charge in my own life 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh fraus, living for the random chat. Thanks @Switchstreetz for the bat signal 😘

scent - mark jacob daisy (any of them) on me, though I do also love CK one. On the fella it’s Polo Ralph Lauren, I also love the smell of blue jeans, brings back proper memories of my first (much older) crush.
Biscuit - got to be a chocolate hobnob dipped in tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
you know I’m a cross between Santa and beetle juice.
White coat, probably carrying a few extra lockdown pounds around the belly from the hoarded dental sticks 😏
I see you when you’re sleeping...
And you only need to say my name once and i appear. 😐

no I’m really just here for the biscuit chat 😕
Join us! What's your favourite biscuit/scent ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the latest series of The Sinner?

Just to let you know I'm bleeping crying with laughter because my phone changed that to The Dinner? and I almost posted. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Join us! What's your favourite biscuit/scent?
Hard question!!!!

jelly star biscuits were the OG biscuits and I would probably do something illegal to get them back...

and the sent of fear 😌 joke!!!
I have a thing for perfume and body scent, I own far to many!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.