Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I’m encouraging anyone to venture to the JM threads, as Cruise knows, we all need a break from her from time to time.
Subject matter is lighter as she is currently marauding around Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry about your cat, she’s lucky to have had such a loving and responsible owner and an amazing 16 years. I do wonder if JM lurks this thread too, maybe she could make you a baked bean pizza... only if Hellman’s (or Heinz...) sponsor obvs

Also avoiding the JM thread today I’m already too angry for it to be normal 😂

Reactions: 2
Shall I make a new thread for this bad boy? Seems like we want to carry on?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
sorry to hear about your cat. I lost my cat a few weeks back, she was 19 and my first baby. We were lucky she just fell asleep and died but I still really feel her loss. They have a way of burrowing into your heart. Sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes please. I meant to say on the JM thread that you are becoming quite the expert and professional thread-starter.

Every time I see this all I think of is the peep show barn burning ep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am HOOTING over here!!! I posted in the admin threads asking how to request a username change but didn't specify in my post what I wanted so it seems I was given one at random - this is the artist formerly known as LF519!!

I then posted again asking for Highland Cow and this is what I got!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I am HOOTING over here!!! I posted in the admin threads asking how to request a username change but didn't specify in my post what I wanted so it seems I was given one at random - this is the artist formerly known as LF519!!

I then posted again asking for Highland Cow and this is what I got!!!
Much like @help i need some help!

I still laugh every time I see her name (and sing Help! I need some help! by The Beatles)

Admin changed nine to 'numerous times' before I got to my final requested destination.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole name change thread in forum business makes me laugh so much. I go back to read it occasionally, just because it amuses me so much.

I made myself a proper lunch for once (I am procrastinating). Green peppers with gram flour. Takes about 10 mins to make but is lush, especially with some yoghurt and pickle. I have almost put away my dirty pizza cravings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole name change thread in forum business makes me laugh so much. I go back to read it occasionally, just because it amuses me so much.

I made myself a proper lunch for once (I am procrastinating). Green peppers with gram flour. Takes about 10 mins to make but is lush, especially with some yoghurt and pickle. I have almost put away my dirty pizza cravings.
How do you cook the peppers?

Reactions: 1

You've just reminded me of padron (autocorrect changed that to patreon 🤣 ) peppers and now I am craving them. Wonder if they sell them in lidl :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.