Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George Clarke. When he cries. Just watching him now. Having a tea break, gotta be yorkshire tea all the way 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
George Clarke. When he cries. Just watching him now. Having a tea break, gotta be yorkshire tea all the way 👌
We call him 'the crying man' cos I can never remember his name.

Fave cake - Bakewell tart or anything custardy
Fave tea - peppermint

• Haha
  • Heart
Is th
The Smores bars are on my list to try! Everything in the book looks delicious. The coffee cake turned out great!

I really want to make those rose, pistachio buns in the book. The bun recipes are probably freezable without icing or syrup on. Or you could just eat them for breakfast, lunch & dinner 🤷‍♀️ I’m not usually one to faff with dough either. I love the idea of baking my own bread and it tastes delicious when I do, but I’m usually too lazy for the actual work involved so it rarely happens.
Sorry which book is this? I fancy making a coffee cake tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
I’ve hopped onboard the Schitt’s Creek express. Loving it so far. If you love the Office US then I highly recommend Parks & Rec. April Ludgate is me.

On the biscuit front, Biscoff now have Lotus sandwich biscuits and they are heaven.

Sorry which book is this? I fancy making a coffee cake tomorrow.
One Tin Bakes by Edd Kimber. You need a 13x9 inch tin or you can halve the recipes and use a 8x8.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You have blown my MIND. I don't think I have either and I had never realized.
First boyfriend was 20 and I was 16. Was with him until I was 20.
Second boyfriend was younger than me so he might have been 19, not certain.

I feel a bit sad now, that I'll never sleep with a teenager.
Neither have I! My first boyfriend was 24 and I was 16 and I was with him for 5 years. All subsequent partners have been older and my husband is 10 years older than I.

So weird I’ve never realised that before!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve hopped onboard the Schitt’s Creek express. Loving it so far. If you love the Office US then I highly recommend Parks & Rec. April Ludgate is me.

On the biscuit front, Biscoff now have Lotus sandwich biscuits and they are heaven.

One Tin Bakes by Edd Kimber. You need a 13x9 inch tin or you can halve the recipes and use a 8x8.
Thank you. Whilst looking at his website I’ve spotted an espresso chocolate loaf cake which I think I’m going to try. I’ve definitely got a loaf tin but not the other sizes you mentioned. Can’t wait 😋

Reactions: 5
My secret crushes are my sons’ male geography teacher (back in the day when they were at school) and Emma Willis.
This reminded me of the John Smith advert with Peter Kay, when they’re talking in the pub about “passes” - everyone else says someone famous and he says “Claire from Accounts” 😂

• Haha
Yeah, I’m not a weirdo :ROFLMAO: I can drink tea, I just don’t really enjoy it. Now coffee is a different matter, I pretty much exist on it
No offense to those who don't like hot drinks, but when I hear someone doesn't like any hot drink I'm like "so what do you sip in winter?!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Right, I've caught up with all the "food and dick" of the day. Credit to @PoorPatrol for that excellent name.
@Pocahontas I bloody love Aragorn. So rugged. Jesus 😅
I am so here for the Matt Berry love, he's fit!
@Switchstreetz I'm sorry you have such a sexy Dad, that must be annoying.

duck yes.

That was my friend and yes, slender was the word she used. 😂😂😂

I've just ordered a Chinese because I've been BUSY so I'm treating myself.

Fave cake is Pistachio and Rose
Fave tea is Vanilla Rooibos
(Those choices make me look like a twit)
D’ya reckon they’d rename the thread Food & Dick?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.