Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love The Mighty Boosh. Was going to say, my not-so-secret crush is Noel Fielding.

The songs are so catchy. Think my favourite is the Soup Song.

It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho!

Yes :love: So funny, and a great shirt and jumper collection too.

On the tea front - I love Pukka herbal teas. Though my go-to drink is hot blackcurrant/berry squash.

Cake/dessert
- for something hot, sticky toffee pudding
- for something cold, banoffee pie (miles better homemade though)

This is fast becoming my favourite thread on Tattle 😄
I know it isn't popular but I love The Big Bang Theory, lol. There is something nostalgic about it for me.

Mm, love hot blackcurrant. We actually have this Polish herbal blackcurrant tea and it is so tasty. Also love blueberry tea.

Favourite desserts: sticky toffee pudding, cheesecake of any kind, apple crumble and pumpkin pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know it isn't popular but I love The Big Bang Theory, lol. There is something nostalgic about it for me.

Mm, love hot blackcurrant. We actually have this Polish herbal blackcurrant tea and it is so tasty. Also love blueberry tea.

Favourite desserts: sticky toffee pudding, cheesecake of any kind, apple crumble and pumpkin pie.
I think The Big Bang Theory really had some very funny bits. It went on far too long though and ran out of steam.

I drink masses of tea. When I see my Mum in Somerset it's Typhoo, but the water where I am in NI makes Typhoo taste horrible for some reason, so it's the NI tea Punjana we have. The water makes all the difference.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think The Big Bang Theory really had some very funny bits. It went on far too long though and ran out of steam.

I drink masses of tea. When I see my Mum in Somerset it's Typhoo, but the water where I am in NI makes Typhoo taste horrible for some reason, so it's the NI tea Punjana we have. The water makes all the difference.

I am basically Sheldon, lmao. Absolute type a control freak 🙃🙃.

Well, it's almost 11 pm and just had two slices of takeaway pizza because why not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree about the Big Bang theory. Really could have done with finishing a few seasons earlier.

Parks and Recreation is wonderful.

Favourite dessert - banoffee pie or The Hummingbird Bakery raspberry cheesecake brownie, but homemade from the recipe, not bought in the bakery

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because I’m easily influenced I’m going to order some Barry’s from Ocado. Any other Ocado recommendations?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bit late to the tea and biscuit party but Barrys or Thompson tea are both brill and bourbons for dunking in said tea

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Noel Fielding on Instagram? It’s fantastic, esp his art club. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am a firm believer that a lot of foodstuffs can go in a tasty sandwich! Including curry, spaghetti bolognese and mac and cheese (as toasties). Sorry if that makes me a minger 😂
Are you me?!
Just in case you haven’t tried yet - Mac and cheese toasties made with garlic bread are 👌🏻

Late to the Tea party (waheeeeeey) but Yorkshire is my favourite for normal cuppas although my absolute favourite is Chai tea 😍 and I also like the Biscuit tea! Earl grey and Lady grey are honourable mentions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@heretoreaditall2019 I downloaded that Bill Clegg book last night. I was a severe cocaine addict in my 20s (and a heavy drug user from a very young age). Oooh boy, this is bringing up all sorts of uncomfortable emotions already!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve hopped onboard the Schitt’s Creek express. Loving it so far. If you love the Office US then I highly recommend Parks & Rec. April Ludgate is me.

On the biscuit front, Biscoff now have Lotus sandwich biscuits and they are heaven.

One Tin Bakes by Edd Kimber. You need a 13x9 inch tin or you can halve the recipes and use a 8x8.
I am also April! Parks and Rec is great, Champion is my favourite character

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.