Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend of a friend slept with him & said he had a curved penis.

Youre welcome 🥴
When THAT WOMAN''s thread wasn't moving so fast it took over my life I used to go on the celebrity gossip threads and someone who shagged him (or their friend - can't remember) described it as slender 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I made these a few weeks ago. It was hard work to not just stick my face in them...
Gosh they look the business, Flumps 😍 Morrisons do some with cinnamon icing on the top and I have to force myself to avoid the area when I go there 😫

Bloody hell, I've been given a lot of 'wow's for not liking cake 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Feel like I have to share as this has made me hoot up a lung this morning - a friend of mine's 8 year old used his dad's details about a month ago for something X box related and somehow changed his dad's email name to Microwave Man (so whenever the dad emails anyone that's what appears). Said dad has been emailing the school, the council and other official bods not knowing that his name was appearing to all of them like that until he applied for a new job and the person who responded put "Hi Microwave" as the opener :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
for any Kate Beckinsale admirers, I follow her on Instagram. She is delightfully bonkers and has a cute cat. Also posts lots of yoga videos.
@LavaFlake - were you the one who posted on JM about how your relationship was against all odds for a while? Love that
Also @Harrybosch - forgot to say - you were also taking no tit the day Jack called. She even called you demanding, didn’t she 😂
@Flumps Those cinnamon buns look amazing!!!! Love them.

My husband is 5 months younger than me - so at the moment, I am technically a year older than him in numbers 😂which my kids like to tease me about
I believe she also tried to infer that there was an element of intimidation to the demanding tone that was obstructing her personal piss and sandwich time 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
for any Kate Beckinsale admirers, I follow her on Instagram. She is delightfully bonkers and has a cute cat. Also posts lots of yoga videos.
@LavaFlake - were you the one who posted on JM about how your relationship was against all odds for a while? Love that
Also @Harrybosch - forgot to say - you were also taking no tit the day Jack called. She even called you demanding, didn’t she 😂
@Flumps Those cinnamon buns look amazing!!!! Love them.

My husband is 5 months younger than me - so at the moment, I am technically a year older than him in numbers 😂which my kids like to tease me about
I think her being so bonkers (aside from her absolute BEAUTY) is one of the things that makes me love her so much, I want her to be my best friend - though she may not want that as I would definitely try it on with her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe she also tried to infer that there was an element of intimidation to the demanding tone that was obstructing her personal piss and sandwich time 🙃
Twozzack

I think her being so bonkers (aside from her absolute BEAUTY) is one of the things that makes me love her so much, I want her to be my best friend - though she may not want that as I would definitely try it on with her
Have you seen the interview with her on graham Norton ? She is HILARIOUS. She tells an excellent joke about putting a chocolate in between the buttocks of a sleeping partner so that they went about the day with a melting chocolate in between their cheeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is something quite magnetic about him, I’ve seen him out and about quite a lot and even though he is fairly “ordinary” looking he does radiate a certain something 🤣
Haha brilliant, how tall is he? Another reason I like him is he screws his face up in a similar chippy/pissy/bemused way I do :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Yup! It was crazy! Lots of distance, obstacles and illness! But I finally got to move in with him a few weeks ago ❤I am such a romantic at heart and love hearing people's stories about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only on page 12 but hope the weird crushes are still being discussed...mine are Charles Dance (that VOICE) and Kate Beckinsale even though I am straight

LOVE an armani perfume, it's all I wear these days (FANCY!)...actually not so fancy as I seem to be allergic to most perfumes now :( and armani doesn't bring me out in a rash.
I love Armani Because of You and Armani Code for men smells gorgeous on my fella.

• Heart
Have you seen the interview with her on graham Norton ? She is HILARIOUS. She tells an excellent joke about putting a chocolate in between the buttocks of a sleeping partner so that they went about the day with a melting chocolate in between their cheeks 😂
YES! Was that not the same appearance where she said she spent her first paycheck on a pantomime horse costume that she takes everywhere with her and puts on every now and then to confuse people? God I love her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yup! It was crazy! Lots of distance, obstacles and illness! But I finally got to move in with him a few weeks ago ❤I am such a romantic at heart and love hearing people's stories about it!
Ah that is LOVELY
I am a massive romantic as well. Love hearing all about it. So happy that you had a happy ending.

YES! Was that not the same appearance where she said she spent her first paycheck on a pantomime horse costume that she takes everywhere with her and puts on every now and then to confuse people? God I love her
Exactly that one. She cracked me up and after that I started to follow her on instagram :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.