Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Begborrowsteal
Have always wanted to say, but never got the chance as the thread keeps moving fast and it’s so long ago now 😂 but I thought you were amazingly no-nonsense with JM during her visit. I loved that you took no tit.
hope you’re doing ok and things have calmed a bit?
😘 thank you, yes things are much calmer now! Lots of work to do on myself & my confidence but im feeling stronger!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I like Dwight when he is woozy

I love it when he bonds with Pam cos I’m soft like that.

Another fave episode: the dinner party at Michael’s 😂😂😂
Me too, I never enjoyed the UK Office, it was horrid 24/7 and the second hand cringe was awful. The US version had a lot of warmth I really enjoyed.

Haha omg yes Jan's assistant Hunter and his song playing on a loop!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
😘 thank you, yes things are much calmer now! Lots of work to do on myself & my confidence but im feeling stronger!
That’s really good to hear. ❤ Happy for you.

I honestly was going Yes, tell her 😂 when you were having none of her rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know this is a bit boring but Michael is my favourite on the office! When he turns up to Pam's art show after no else does 🥺

I remember my whole brain did a 360 when I saw her name pop up in the chat 😂 What a strange day indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw I loved that. And I loved how he got his happy ending with Holly as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
SAME. My husband is 12 years older than me. And the men I dated before him, even in my early 20s, were older, lol.
My hubby was 10 years older... biggest gap was 31 😱

Smell has to be second hand book shop - or bleaching dishcloth.
Weird crushes - Gary Mehigan and Matt Preston.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My hubby was 10 years older... biggest gap was 31 😱
I'm glad I'm not the only one with an older partner 😂 Despite the age gap we're both at similar points in our life and for me its important to be with someone who is mature and secure and lets be real, more experienced in the bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Biggest age gap for me was 21yrs. He was a creep though. My partner was 8yrs older than me. I think emotionally, women need to go for older men!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm glad I'm not the only one with an older partner 😂 Despite the age gap we're both at similar points in our life and for me its important to be with someone who is mature and secure and lets be real, more experienced in the bedroom 😂
No pepperamis in your house then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You've just made me realise Kier Starmer reminds me of my dad but younger and posher with a quiff 🤣 and my dad wears Fahrenheit (that stuff is eye wateringly expensive as a present 😭)
I'm sorry, but I need to shag your dad. Immediately.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thank goodness! I couldn’t read the last threads. Just reconciled myself that I’d never get to share the fact that I too, would bang KS into next week, and am partial to any of the 80s biscuit bars.

The relief!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry everyone, but I just don't get the KS ? Maybe I need to see him on video?
Christoph-Waltz-683x1024.jpg

Christoph Waltz tho

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I the only person here with a younger partner? I think I’m also the only one not into hobbits, elves and LOTR. Maybe I need to find new fraus?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.