Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Alansbigplate Mad slag year is 10/10 haha!

I wonder what JM will do without the attention?
I imagine that there will be lots of other people to discuss when others are taking a break? I was finding it way too much in terms of content and if (understandably) we can't clog up the thread with fun stuff to break the tension etc I personally will stop/massively reduce my contribution if it all has to be serious and on topic.

Tim Tams are my weakness

I like all sorts of perfumes but am currently wearing an armani one that reminds me of my younger days

We got a new fridge last month and it comes with an actual cheese drawer. I've peaked at life 😂
Is it a .....Smeg? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ooh, I forgot, my strange crush is Charles Dance. I met him when I worked in the theatre many years ago and he had most of the women coming over all peculiar (including myself.) He is incredibly smooth and debonair, with a wonderful voice and piercing blue eyes. I still would even at the age he is now. I do like a posh bloke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I always did, but two definitely took me by surprise. One was gorgeous, standard height and good build.. thumb sized penis. I was very dissappointed. The other; WELL. He wasnt attractive, he was shorter than me but lord. Was he packing!

also - biscuits; shortbread or golden crunch. Also party rings, because why the duck not.
One was like the size and shape of a can of Coke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@chocolate choux pages and pages of tit is definitely fair 😂 I was certainly reading more for Frau centric content than anything else tbh.

There is def no way you can tell til showtime though hahaha

I would be very interested to hear about everyone's favourite cakes please

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@chocolate choux pages and pages of tit is definitely fair 😂 I was certainly reading more for Frau centric content than anything else tbh.

Ooh carrot cake all the way
(Although JM’s carrot cake slop confused and disturbed me)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love Swedish summer cake (nigella), also love a fresh cream Swiss roll, used to get them from the bakery on a Saturday when I was growing up, either chocolate or plain sponge with loads of fresh cream.

Also love pavlova but it has to be proper gooey pavlova and not a big horrible crumbly meringue.

I know pavlova is not a cake but it's my fave dessert and I am a (insert appropriate tom cruise with sunglasses gif).

I don't have the ability to insert an actual gif 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am actually hollering. I’ve had to remove myself from the, erm, marital chamber. The can of coke, oh my god 😰 I’m reminded of being in a restaurant/bar sort of place eating and drinking cocktails with people I’d ended up on a work course with. We got more and more rowdy, and one woman describes her partner’s dick as being like a lucozade bottle. Another was then saying her bloke’s was like a peparami. We were hysterically laughing, then one of them piped up that she’d just separated from the only man she’d ever been with, and his penis was perfect “like a fat sausage” and she was starting to freak out that when she was ready to move on, she’d get either lucozade or peparami dick. We were in hysterics. I then had to get on a train home for hours by myself, laughing intermittently and trying to make train friends whilst drunk.

It’s the little drop down thing @BananaSmith
E8CFE2C1-B665-4B4E-9F7C-507E85CF01FD.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am actually hollering. I’ve had to remove myself from the, erm, marital chamber. The can of coke, oh my god 😰 I’m reminded of being in a restaurant/bar sort of place eating and drinking cocktails with people I’d ended up on a work course with. We got more and more rowdy, and one woman describes her partner’s dick as being like a lucozade bottle. Another was then saying her bloke’s was like a peparami. We were hysterically laughing, then one of them piped up that she’d just separated from the only man she’d ever been with, and his penis was perfect “like a fat sausage” and she was starting to freak out that when she was ready to move on, she’d get either lucozade or peparami dick. We were in hysterics. I then had to get on a train home for hours by myself, laughing intermittently and trying to make train friends whilst drunk.

It’s the little drop down thing @BananaSmith
View attachment 177476
I’ve defo encountered a pepperami that’s given me flashbacks. Tbf I should tell my ex he had a great one as I didn’t realise at the time 😅😂

pepperami is food so I’m on topic for once

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Well I bloody love cakes! My favourite would be carrot cake (WITHOUT sultanas) with a good cream cheese icing. I’m also very partial to a fresh cream Black Forest gateau.

• Heart

I'm with Pocahontas on carrot cake, but lemon/fruity cheesecake is also amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 7

One only ought to pop out maverick once in a while. He needs to be used gently, Cos you forget about how great the gif is and go back to being normal, and then BAM 💥 Maverick

I’ve done you a maverick @BananaSmith but not sure why it won’t let you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Yess @PoorPatrol Jason Issacs would bleeping get it. Couldn't get on with the HP films though.

now, I’ve gone off him a bit, for blind support of JM, but Jay Rayner has a podcast (I am literally the only person in the universe without my own podcast now, aren’t I?)

anyway, it’s called Out to Lunch, where errm, he takes someone out for lunch and chat— Grayson Perry, Tracey Ullman, Jamie Dornan (The Fall over 50 Shades anytime, obvs...).

I particularly liked the Jason Isaacs one. He is a funny, funny man, makes him even more attractive!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
55B2FE2A-ED0C-454D-83F1-AA48CEB59A99.jpeg
I love Swedish summer cake (nigella),
Also love pavlova but it has to be proper gooey pavlova and not a big horrible crumbly meringue.

I know pavlova is not a cake but it's my fave dessert and I am a (insert appropriate tom cruise with sunglasses gif).
I made a well dreamy marshmallowy pavlova recently

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
now, I’ve gone off him a bit, for blind support of JM, but Jay Rayner has a podcast (I am literally the only person in the universe without my own podcast now, aren’t I?)

anyway, it’s called Out to Lunch, where errm, he takes someone out for lunch and chat— Grayson Perry, Tracey Ullman, Jamie Dornan (The Fall over 50 Shades anytime, obvs...).

I particularly liked the Jason Isaacs one. He is a funny, funny man, makes him even more attractive!
Oh I will check that out asap, I really enjoy his writing. Yeah a few people i liked/respected are that way, I'm doing my best to ignore it

I’ve defo encountered a pepperami that’s given me flashbacks. Tbf I should tell my ex he had a great one as I didn’t realise at the time 😅

pepperami is food so I’m on topic for once
Pepperamis are unpleasant, it's very difficult to get purchase 😂

YUM. I want to triangulate you and come round for pud X
Please do, all desserts will be served in way better resolution :LOL:

YUM. I want to triangulate you and come round for pud X
Please do, all desserts will be served in way better resolution :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.