Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@peperomia pavlova, marshmallows and crazy colours ❤
@PoorPatrol , required permissions not granted when I click on attach files either , probably for the best, I'd only post a shed load at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pepperamis are unpleasant, it's very difficult to get purchase 😂
[/QUOTE]
“Purchase” makes me laugh so hard - my husband said he couldn’t get purchase once when we were naked and drunk in a tent and he gets v embarrassed whenever I remind him😂

Bourbons
Jill Sander No 4 now, Paloma Picasso in the 90s, Lou Lou in the 80s
Massive crush on Craig Parkinson. Although I did see him tweet that JM was a potential podcast guest so another disappointment to add to Jay Rayner et al

ETA I still can’t quote properly ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pepperami equals pencil dick. I had a musician with one. He left his plectrum on the bedside table.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
@Pocahontas , thanks, that might be it, have only recently de-lurked.
To get your icons to work, press the little cog/settings symbol to the left, they should then all become unshaded and work for you x

Agree there is no correlation with height etc and penis size. Never can tell what's beneath.

Pavlova is the nuts as is black forest gateau 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must say I’ve never found that JM thread cliquey so I know we wouldn’t be cliquey anywhere we go, lots of lurkers have come out to play and as long as they announce their go-to scent and unlikely crush they’re golden
Realised I accidentally put my favourite nail varnish instead of favourite scent when I answered this before, although 'Peach Melba by Barry M' does sound like it could be a perfume 🤣 It is in fact Un Bois Vanille by Serge Lutens.

Should we add "favourite biscuit" to the initiation questions too?
Nice biscuits!

ETA: As in 'NICE biscuits', not just nice biscuits, although NICE biscuits are the nicest biscuits... in my opinion! (must get out of habit of ending with 'm'lud')

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Found my happy place.... after yesterday watching numerous episodes of the Office US/GG (because, balance) in light of kitten gate then this morning I found this.....
Just a few things.....

I take it we can post gifs ?
unfortunately that biscuit tea made it’s way into our house. I can confirm it is foul.
In terms of biscuits, chocolate fingers, merely for the ease and number at which you can force them into your mouth.
Crushes... ER.... it provided me with all I needed as a very confused 18 year old
Perfume.... Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mal ( crumples at knees...)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s nice to wake to so many notifications and know it’s not just because Jack is a dick.
On my break later I will update you all on the very important information of which cake is my favourite!

Omg I loved him in Titanic 😍😍
Him playing Jack Bristow in Alias is my personal favourite 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Found my happy place.... after yesterday watching numerous episodes of the Office US/GG (because, balance) in light of kitten gate then this morning I found this.....
Just a few things.....

I take it we can post gifs ?
unfortunately that biscuit tea made it’s way into our house. I can confirm it is foul.
In terms of biscuits, chocolate fingers, merely for the ease and number at which you can force them into your mouth.
Crushes... ER.... it provided me with all I needed as a very confused 18 year old
Perfume.... Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mal ( crumples at knees...)
I recently watched the whole of the US Office as well, as hadn’t seen it until now. It takes a while to find its feet, doesn’t it, but so funny. One of my fave episodes is when Dwight deliberately starts a fire to teach them all good response time in an emergency 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I love him!!
Have you seen the one where it’s all about Dwight and his siblings at Schrute farm? It’s like an independent movie!
Yep. (😉)
I think he carries the whole series to be honest, the way he looks to the camera, particularly when he is in the car on his missions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.