Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yess @PoorPatrol Jason Issacs would bleeping get it. Couldn't get on with the HP films though.
As mentioned upthread I didn't think the previous threads were cliquey? It was literally the nicest/most welcoming/supportive etc set of threads I've ever contributed to. I posted after lurking for ages cos I felt that I would be welcomed if I did, ever 30 odd threads deep.
Perhaps there were other people that didn't feel the same way though.
Yes the films were dreadful, and yet... Mr Malfoy had a certain malevolent snobbery that gets me going 😂 I don’t think the JM threads are cliquey at all, everyone is really just so thoughtful and kind and considerate, and so clever! I think the reason for an offshoot is that whole threads were taken up with lovely and brilliant chat (albeit JM triggered). I guess if people had just joined, they might take one look and feel a bit overwhelmed by in-jokes about drawers full of cocks and triangulating coriander

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pfftttt now you’ve said Lord of the Rings and Mr Bloom, I raise you: Orlando Bloom, but only as an elf in LOTR 🧝‍♀️
What is actually wrong with me???
Me too, and Viggo Mortensen but only as Aragorn. Also Hugo Weaving but only as Elrond. 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a mad slag year when I got divorced and they are all so different, I was massively shocked. The theory that tall men are packing does not follow.
Tall blokes usually had long skinny ones. Small fellas, ime, usually had big ones but shorter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh my god have you seen the pics of him canoeing in the nuddy with Katy Perry? 😂 I would post but I’m not sure if allowed 😂
What have I not made clear about my sickness?? It’s elves and only elves for me 😂 oh, and wizards, maybe a bit of Thorin Oakenshield and a few others thrown in. Although.... maybe I can google OB canoeing and just imagine the elf ears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m here too fraus! And my favourite biscuit is any of the M&S Extremely Chocolatey ones in the boxes you get at Christmas.

• Heart
What have I not made clear about my sickness?? It’s elves and only elves for me 😂 oh, and wizards, maybe a bit of Thorin Oakenshield and a few others thrown in. Although.... maybe I can google OB canoeing and just imagine the elf ears

Haha but have you seen The Hobbit films? Orlando is considerably older in these than in LOTR, but he is playing a younger version of himself. Doesn’t work. Plus, apparently the blue contacts hurt his eyes so they had to CGI his eyes blue, so the finished result is like the Ice King’s eyes. Or JM’s in an Instagram filter 😂
Not that I am poo-pooing your Bloom love though! Different horses for different courses 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Ooh yes Thorin, and Kili the hot dwarf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder what JM will do without the attention?
I don’t want the emotional roller coaster of her exploitation of the kitten.
Sorry if I’ve said the wrong thing here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tim Tams are my weakness

I like all sorts of perfumes but am currently wearing an armani one that reminds me of my younger days
I have a dedicated cheese basket in my fridge ☺🧀
We got a new fridge last month and it comes with an actual cheese drawer. I've peaked at life 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m cheating on Jack, but could barely make a coherent comment in real time anyway, I live for the gifs and talking shite!

favourite biscuit are pistachio ones from Fortnum and Mason (FANCY) they were so lovely, that when I eat a different biscuit I think of them 😭

secret crush is Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy, but not when he’s a different character. I know, I know, I’m sick. Also obvs Sir Keir Starmer QC (must always say the whole thing) despite certain people saying certain tit about him, like that he looks like Woody 😂

favourite scent on myself I love anything fresh and floral, but on a man it has to be really ridiculously intense. If sir Keir Starmer QC came up to me in a Westminster Pret, wearing Fahrenheit I would DIE!
You've just made me realise Kier Starmer reminds me of my dad but younger and posher with a quiff 🤣 and my dad wears Fahrenheit (that stuff is eye wateringly expensive as a present 😭)

• Haha
  • Wow
I didn’t think the JM threads were cliquey - I thought everyone on them was always welcoming to all, and involving. There are lots of in-jokes, but if someone asked they would be explained.

Was gutted that they changed the thread title - I felt mortified that I had done a chaos and taken Silver Lining’s honour away!

The thread has a lot of heart, a lot of comedy and a lot of smart people. Maybe people were pissed off to wake up and see pages of overnight chat and gifs they had to churn through 😂
I do love the coven and think all the non-Jack talk was a wonderful antidote to the crappy Jack content but I can empathise with the other POV too, especially as the off topic talk grew from being the odd few posts to endless pages about random tit 😂

Another website I used in the past was very strict with keeping things on topic, like no personal posts at all except brief information which was especially relevant e.g. “I live in her town and yes she still works in that shop”. None of the community of the coven but very efficient to read, especially if you were grunkaing!

This still feels a bit weird but trying to embrace the change

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn’t think the JM threads were cliquey - I thought everyone on them was always welcoming to all, and involving. There are lots of in-jokes, but if someone asked they would be explained.

Was gutted that they changed the thread title - I felt mortified that I had done a chaos and taken Silver Lining’s honour away!

The thread has a lot of heart, a lot of comedy and a lot of smart people. Maybe people were pissed off to wake up and see pages of overnight chat and gifs they had to churn through 😂
Every Chaos has a silver lining 😁

How does it feel having a sexy dad?
NOOOO

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hi Fraus, got way far behind and a bit triggered and unsure of thread rules now so I have come here. Could someone give me a quick tldr as to what is broadly ok to post as I’m worried about doing it wrong, there aren’t any specific posting rules to be have to refer too. Hope all is ok as can be to all and love to the info I have caught that isn’t 💕
This thread seem pretty chilled, only 2 rules
GIFs ✅
Cuntery ❎

actually it’s lovely to get away from the pervasive, anxiety inducing hate of the JM threads. Although all posters there have been fabulous, warm, thoughtful, articulate and fecking funny, and therefore I’m all out of lungs to hoot up, I do believe @heretoreaditall2019 is utterly correct with her demonic diagnosis.

JM is a soul sucking dementor.

anyway, biscuits - not keen. I will tolerate a shortbread finger or a mint Kit Kat (not really a biscuit).

I will however absolutely Henry a line of Fifteens, given half a chance...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve seen every shape and size, fat ones skinny ones some as big as your head. No correlation
I always did, but two definitely took me by surprise. One was gorgeous, standard height and good build.. thumb sized penis. I was very dissappointed. The other; WELL. He wasnt attractive, he was shorter than me but lord. Was he packing!

also - biscuits; shortbread or golden crunch. Also party rings, because why the duck not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.