Food & Drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cheating on Jack, but could barely make a coherent comment in real time anyway, I live for the gifs and talking shite!

favourite biscuit are pistachio ones from Fortnum and Mason (FANCY) they were so lovely, that when I eat a different biscuit I think of them 😭

secret crush is Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy, but not when he’s a different character. I know, I know, I’m sick. Also obvs Sir Keir Starmer QC (must always say the whole thing) despite certain people saying certain tit about him, like that he looks like Woody 😂

favourite scent on myself I love anything fresh and floral, but on a man it has to be really ridiculously intense. If sir Keir Starmer QC came up to me in a Westminster Pret, wearing Fahrenheit I would DIE!
The sexiness of Fahrenheit can not be overstated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Harrybosch was it you who recommended Before Sunrise last week? I watched it tonight and its one of the most dreamy films I've ever seen! It left me all giddy like I'm back in my Davidoff Cool Water days!
Also me and @crystaleyesd were going on about after Harry said she dressed like Julie Delpy. Isn’t it perfect? Second one is also amazing. ❤

Reactions: 9
I’ve slithered over here from the JM threads too.
My secret crush is Peter Capaldi as Malcolm Tucker - I’m sure someone else mentioned him too?? I have been known to fall down a ‘young Peter Capaldi’ google image search rabbit hole on a few occasions, highly recommend.
I have a moon 🌚 face and scent of choice is Tom Ford black orchid, lush on girls and especially lush on guys
Haha Capaldi/Tom Ford gang <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Perfume is Dioressence, not so good now because the formula/ingredients were changed. I’m sticking with it though.
Favourite biscuits Lidl pretend dark chocolate hobnobs.
Lovely to see people here. JM can duck off.
Yeah, she really can! And. If she starts on Philip Pullman, I’ll triangulate her my damn self!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I make a case for a savoury biscuit? I love Cheddars!
When my kids were little I developed crushes on quite a lot of the CBeebies presenters, incl Big Cook Little Cook (both of them) and also Mr Tumble. 🙈 😬.
Oh, I saw little cook doing a stand up bit on a night out. It was so confusing to hear him swear and talk about sex. But somehow also thrilling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I make a case for a savoury biscuit? I love Cheddars!
When my kids were little I developed crushes on quite a lot of the CBeebies presenters, incl Big Cook Little Cook (both of them) and also Mr Tumble. 🙈 😬.
What a show that was! Big Cook Ben, and Little Cook Small 😂 No idea why I used to watch it. I was at sixth form and it was on inbetween coming back from my morning paperround and going to lessons. That and Balamory - happy days!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, I saw little cook doing a stand up bit on a night out. It was so confusing to hear him swear and talk about sex. But somehow also thrilling.

He always had a naughty gleam in his eye.. plus a Scouse accent 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bill Pullman in the Sinner is all types of yum. And confusingly so at times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What a show that was! Big Cook Ben, and Little Cook Small 😂 No idea why I used to watch it. I was at sixth form and it was on inbetween coming back from my morning paperround and going to lessons. That and Balamory - happy days!
I forgot how mind-blowing those special effects were.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Miles Jupp 😍 again with my posh annoyed guy type... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Biscuit: Tim tams are the BOMB
Perfume: lots of Miller Harris and Penhaligon’s - FANCY (gifted)
fave smell - Lavender
Apart from Mel Gibbo and Harry Styles, cannot fault Viggo Mortensen in Lord of the Rings. Perfection

Also I remember a time when apparently all the mums had the horn for the gardener bloke Mr Bloom 😂
Pfftttt now you’ve said Lord of the Rings and Mr Bloom, I raise you: Orlando Bloom, but only as an elf in LOTR 🧝‍♀️
What is actually wrong with me???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Miles Jupp 😍 again with my posh annoyed guy type... 🤣
His stand up is excellent, I've seen him a few times, strongly recommend. One of my friends was really confused as to why the first half of his show was about Balamory - she hadn't twigged who he was!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yess @PoorPatrol Jason Issacs would bleeping get it. Couldn't get on with the HP films though.
As mentioned upthread I didn't think the previous threads were cliquey? It was literally the nicest/most welcoming/supportive etc set of threads I've ever contributed to. I posted after lurking for ages cos I felt that I would be welcomed if I did, ever 30 odd threads deep.
Perhaps there were other people that didn't feel the same way though.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pfftttt now you’ve said Lord of the Rings and Mr Bloom, I raise you: Orlando Bloom, but only as an elf in LOTR 🧝‍♀️
What is actually wrong with me???
Oh my god have you seen the pics of him canoeing in the nuddy with Katy Perry? 😂 I would post but I’m not sure if allowed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No spoilers, it wasn't as good as the other 2. I kind of fancied the main man (young one not the detective), but this could be due to ovulating.
And yes, that side eye was SO annoying. He always does a sneaky face too.
I loved Pullman from his Casper days. Slightly cringe in Sinner though! His squinty "hmmm" look always makes me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.