Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that sounds amazing!
It's called Beyond The Christmas Chronicles if you're interested in having a look. I think people post in it now and then but it all starts back up properly again when the book does, 1st of November 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sadly no CK bra with tarnished elastic for me - it’s a JoJo Maman Bébé number that has bébé (lol) milky spit on it, as the other one is in the wash #glam. Also don’t believe it could sustain my body weight 😂

Going to start on that Des killer drama tonight as a winter treat, have we discussed this yet? This thread is making me so excited for good winter TV. Did anyone watch the Paris Hilton doc on YouTube?
I watched it out of one eye while I was tattling / watching Mrs America (husband was watching Des) he said it was good. What a scintillating review for you!
Remember a little while back I discovered a wisteria greengage tree in my garden? Well today I made a singular jar of greengage jam 🙂
It's lovely, and a nice soft set. Took the photo outside as my house doesn't have a lot of light at that time of the day and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'd left it for hours in a slow cooker or something 🙃
Big question is: do you have the cheap wet ham with which to eat the greengage jam?

That is a beautiful looking jam. I love jam ❤
(It took me three goes to write that sentence, bloody phone kept autocorrecting jam to ham)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We have Des to watch but haven’t started it yet, heard mixed reviews but I love David Tennant so will get to it. We started watching Ratched on Netflix last night instead

Reactions: 12
Sadly no CK bra with tarnished elastic for me - it’s a JoJo Maman Bébé number that has bébé (lol) milky spit on it, as the other one is in the wash #glam. Also don’t believe it could sustain my body weight 😂

Going to start on that Des killer drama tonight as a winter treat, have we discussed this yet? This thread is making me so excited for good winter TV. Did anyone watch the Paris Hilton doc on YouTube?
I fancy Des (eww!) oh is the Paris thing when she’s saying she’s been playing a part? Is it that social thing on Netflix or is that different? I need to cut myself off Below Deck for a bit I’m missing out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I fancy Des (eww!) oh is the Paris thing when she’s saying she’s been playing a part? Is it that social thing on Netflix or is that different? I need to cut myself off Below Deck for a bit I’m missing out 😂
See I always thought it was incredibly obvious she was playing a part, surely everyone knew that?! I don’t want to spoil it and say why, but the latter half was SO sad and not in a standard celeb woe is me I had to get the bus to school way, it was just awful. Also her sister has married a Rothschild so they are clearly beyond minted, her house is gorgeous in that rich posh American way that I should hate on principle. However I was really surprised at how messy her kid’s playroom is, and Paris’ whole house was - and especially closet? I assumed all minted women had houses like the Kardashians with staff to stack the biscuits in jars for them...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See I always thought it was incredibly obvious she was playing a part, surely everyone knew that?! I don’t want to spoil it and say why, but the latter half was SO sad and not in a standard celeb woe is me I had to get the bus to school way, it was just awful. Also her sister has married a Rothschild so they are clearly beyond minted, her house is gorgeous in that rich posh American way that I should hate on principle. However I was really surprised at how messy her kid’s playroom is, and Paris’ whole house was - and especially closet? I assumed all minted women had houses like the Kardashians with staff to stack the biscuits in jars for them...
Yes I thought she was cleverly playing a part and her voice always changed I loved her with Nicole they were so funny ‘that’s so hot’

lol @ messy closet when she had Kim K doing a closet clearing business

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes I thought she was cleverly playing a part and her voice always changed I loved her with Nicole they were so funny ‘that’s so hot’

lol @ messy closet when she had Kim K doing a closet clearing business
Did you ever watch girls of the playboy mansion? Their rooms were chaooootic and Paris’ looks like that! Like loads of random bits hoarded, clothes everywhere, a million necklaces and earrings, tbh it’s cute in a way it reminds me of being in my early 20s and the states I created but not at all what I expected? Maybe it’s the American version of posh grot?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
loooool yeah their families thinking they’re going to wait for them in luxury five star hotel in Oz rocking up to a B&B in soggy wales
I’m sure a read something once that said the luxury hotel is actually a bit of a shithole. I wouldn’t mind having a stay there to see if there’s any truth in that claim it looks classy.

Did you ever watch girls of the playboy mansion? Their rooms were chaooootic and Paris’ looks like that! Like loads of random bits hoarded, clothes everywhere, a million necklaces and earrings, tbh it’s cute in a way it reminds me of being in my early 20s and the states I created but not at all what I expected? Maybe it’s the American version of posh grot?
I used to love girls of the playboy mansion. I keep meaning to get Holly’s autobiography, bet there’s lots of tea.

• Heart
I watched it out of one eye while I was tattling / watching Mrs America (husband was watching Des) he said it was good. What a scintillating review for you!

Big question is: do you have the cheap wet ham with which to eat the greengage jam?

(It took me three goes to write that sentence, bloody phone kept autocorrecting jam to ham)
Careful with that autocorrect, admitting to being a fan of ham has other connotations around these parts 😬

But -
I do not have cheap wet ham
I do not have some Poca-I-am.
(I do have a nice bit of honey roast, not sure I want to put it in a jam sandwich however 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I caught a part and it was a bit creepy they were like little girls rooms yeah I know what you mean you’d think they’d have someone clearing up after them though

ETA I dunno actually if what I saw might have been about peter stringfellow or Courtney stodden who knows but the girl was like wanting to just go in her childlike bedroom not with the creepy husband

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think I caught a part and it was a bit creepy they were like little girls rooms yeah I know what you mean you’d think they’d have someone clearing up after them though

ETA I dunno actually if what I saw might have been about peter stringfellow or Courtney stodden who knows but the girl was like wanting to just go in her childlike bedroom not with the creepy husband
Oh I think I remember that was it Doug somebody her husband. They had some sort of reality show I’m sure after she was on CBB.

Reactions: 4
omg yes! all those rooms were awful, the whole dynamic of the house was so odd and that secondary house where the less important playmates were? so bizarre

• Haha
Oh I think I remember that was it Doug somebody her husband. They had some sort of reality show I’m sure after she was on CBB.
I bet it was that! Yeah Doug, she insisted she loved him for ages didn’t she now I have it in mind that she says it was abusive 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet it was that! Yeah Doug, she insisted she loved him for ages didn’t she now I have it in mind that she says it was abusive 😔
I’m sure she did. Mind I don’t know if you watched cbb but I honestly think she enjoyed being away from him. I remember he came in the house as part of a task & she didn’t seem very pleased to see him.

• Wow
I’m sure a read something once that said the luxury hotel is actually a bit of a shithole. I wouldn’t mind having a stay there to see if there’s any truth in that claim it looks classy.

I used to love girls of the playboy mansion. I keep meaning to get Holly’s autobiography, bet there’s lots of tea.
omg you must read it, there is!! Apparently her Vegas one was good too! I’d love an exposé on the stuff that happened with with Crystal Harris when she ran away then came back to marry him?! I do wonder if HH will have his Bill Crosby moment from beyond the grave ala Saville...? I read Catching Crosby and their friendship was mentioned, I wondered if that was a hint of what is yet to come from the journalist who wrote it?

omg yes! all those rooms were awful, the whole dynamic of the house was so odd and that secondary house where the less important playmates were? so bizarre
omg yes! Remember the episode where they did it up and it was VILE? And they all caught legionaries disease from the air con or dirty pool filter...

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m sure she did. Mind I don’t know if you watched cbb but I honestly think she enjoyed being away from him. I remember he came in the house as part of a task & she didn’t seem very pleased to see him.
Yes I did watch that one and thought the same!

just starting to watch the social dilemma on Netflix

• Haha
omg you must read it, there is!! Apparently her Vegas one was good too! I’d love an exposé on the stuff that happened with with Crystal Harris when she ran away then came back to marry him?! I do wonder if HH will have his Bill Crosby moment from beyond the grave ala Saville...? I read Catching Crosby and their friendship was mentioned, I wondered if that was a hint of what is yet to come from the journalist who wrote it?
I wouldn’t be at all surprised. I totally forgot Crystal left them came back I wonder if money was a factor? It must be weird for his sons their stepmother is younger than them.

• Wow
Mmmmmmm yum! But you haven’t posted twelvety pics of greengages under a magnifying glass dear heart
And where are you’re manky hands? 🤔

the autocarrot Strikes again 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.