Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be so miserable at this time of year isn’t it and the castle itself looks like some kind of death trap! I hope they have really random Americans in it who haven’t got a clue wtf is happening I might actually watch for the first time in years
and who signed up thinking it was somewhere that at least would be nice and warm :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still think there is a chance our Kackie is going in...
That should cheer us right up!

I was wondering if it was soon...
What with another lockdown and stuff.
yeah it’s in the papers now prepping the castle with tents for the behind scenes stuff and trying to make it less death trappy
and who signed up thinking it was somewhere that at least would be nice and warm :LOL:
loooool yeah their families thinking they’re going to wait for them in luxury five star hotel in Oz rocking up to a B&B in soggy wales

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That should cheer us right up!

yeah it’s in the papers now prepping the castle with tents for the behind scenes stuff and trying to make it less death trappy

loooool yeah their families thinking they’re going to wait for them in luxury five star hotel in Oz rocking up to a B&B in soggy wales
"less death trappy" had me HOOTING :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s gonna be a shite year for all the reality Christmas lead up telly isn’t it- no one is going to want to do I’m a celeb in wales without the lush hotel to go to and the Strictly line up is a meh as who’d want to do the crap year without Blackpool etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s gonna be a shite year for all the reality Christmas lead up telly isn’t it- no one is going to want to do I’m a celeb in wales without the lush hotel to go to and the Strictly line up is a meh as who’d want to do the crap year without Blackpool etc.
Are they not doing Blackpool? It’s the only place in the northwest being left out of lockdown next week for economic reasons 😬

Reactions: 10
Sounds like they're combining SAS: Who Dares Wins with the Duke of Edinbrugh Award. Wonder if the trials will be a trek to the nearest Esso garage to eat a gone off Ginster pie?!
omg LOVE that show, I know we’ve all just complained about bullying PE teachers but how much fun would it be to have a go?! I say that I’d be in absolute bits the whole time I’m so whingey. Are they making the castle a scary shithole then? What are they going to eat to match the new theme? Tbh Jackie could be in for a new job creating scary best of British slop?

Speaking of which I’ve been #influenced and bought my first ever sideboard! It’s 19kgs and I can’t move it for tit, waiting for husband to assemble it and will show the fraus. I wish it was Cotswolds Co just for the lolz x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What are they going to eat to match the new theme?
Wet egg & cress butties with sand in them and Kendal mint cake

waiting for husband to assemble it and will show the fraus.
Are you getting into your sports bra and slip to model it for us?

Duke of Edinbrugh Award
I love this I hope whoever wins instead of a big crown and staff and throne they just get a little certificate, maybe a badge

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I love this I hope whoever wins instead of a big crown and staff and throne they just get a little certificate, maybe a badge
I'm envisioning one of those swimming certificates you get when you're like 5 and manage to swim 2 metres or whatever that come with a badge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember a little while back I discovered a wisteria greengage tree in my garden? Well today I made a singular jar of greengage jam 🙂
It's lovely, and a nice soft set. Took the photo outside as my house doesn't have a lot of light at that time of the day and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'd left it for hours in a slow cooker or something 🙃

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Remember a little while back I discovered a wisteria greengage tree in my garden? Well today I made a singular jar of greengage jam 🙂
It's lovely, and a nice soft set. Took the photo outside as my house doesn't have a lot of light at that time of the day and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'd left it for hours in a slow cooker or something 🙃
Mmmmmmm yum! But you haven’t posted twelvety pics of greengages under a magnifying glass dear heart

• Haha
Maybe the celebs will have a hot apple pie stand off a la Partridge. I might watch this year to see them moaning in a cold castle!

@Nottonightbabe lovely looking jam

• Haha
  • Heart

Sadly no CK bra with tarnished elastic for me - it’s a JoJo Maman Bébé number that has bébé (lol) milky spit on it, as the other one is in the wash #glam. Also don’t believe it could sustain my body weight 😂

Going to start on that Des killer drama tonight as a winter treat, have we discussed this yet? This thread is making me so excited for good winter TV. Did anyone watch the Paris Hilton doc on YouTube?

• Haha
Sadly no CK bra with tarnished elastic for me - it’s a JoJo Maman Bébé number that has bébé (lol) milky spit on it, as the other one is in the wash #glam. Also don’t believe it could sustain my body weight 😂

Going to start on that Des killer drama tonight as a winter treat, have we discussed this yet? This thread is making me so excited for good winter TV. Did anyone watch the Paris Hilton doc on YouTube?
ooh I’ve been recommended Des by a few people so may start that tonight too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.