Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Diet Coke in cans and I am also a San Pellegrino Limonata addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't use the syrups so not sure about cola taste. I imagine it's probably like rolla cola if anything. I'm quiet a Diet Coke snob, will only drink it from cans..but love fizzy squash!

Also please can others admit that they only like fizzy drinks from cans. I get so frustrated when you fancy a drink and the shop only has plastic bottles... It's simply not the same!!!!!!
Only glass bottle pop for me, babe. Preferably an orangina. In my defense, I'm from the continent, dahhling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@heretoreaditall2019 dammit, I want a bacon sandwich now, I have been influenced! (Referring to MT)
I don’t think he wanted his it was absolutely charred 😂 How was yours??

Got to clean the bathroom now which is by far my least fav chore 😫 I think it’s because it is still the bathroom of a glam older divorcé, like Joan Collins on a budget, I can’t bear to look it in the eye - do you guys have rooms like this? ☹

• Haha
I don’t think he wanted his it was absolutely charred 😂 How was yours??

Got to clean the bathroom now which is by far my least fav chore 😫 I think it’s because it is still the bathroom of a glam older divorcé, like Joan Collins on a budget, I can’t bear to look it in the eye - do you guys have rooms like this? ☹
Does it have carpet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tee hee the MT is a RIOT today 😂

Most soft drinks have been ruined for me by the sugar tax, they're largely all made with sweeteners in now ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think there is a glitch in the matrix...

Watching Hairy Bikers in Asia.
Suddenly started playing the clip from SKL catchup that played earlier where the hairy bikers were with the Amish.
Now just playing SKL catchup with no hairy bikers to be seen!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Most soft drinks have been ruined for me by the sugar tax, they're largely all made with sweeteners in now ☹
I absolutely LOVED san pellegrino but they've also gone the sad sugar tax way. It's the *best* when you go on holiday and you can have an ice cold san pellegrino with full sugar (the blood organge is my fave). And agree, glass bottle coke all the way. I also love those wee glass bottles of pago nectar - again, mostly cos you're on holiday and sipping it in the sun :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m an emotional ninny at the best of times it’s like a roller coaster and I’m Ronan Keating
Ok I know ALL the stories about Ronan Keating, but I fancy the pants off him, Alan you and me behind the BBQ at Bookweevil’s ok?
I was single for 15yrs and am now married to the least couple-y man ever, so I hear ya! It’s nice to be invited. I don’t even look at people I know in a “are you coupled up?” or not way, I just invite who I actually like. You are a funny as duck Frau so their loss.
I understand what you’re saying about seeing your daughter as a bridesmaid, it’s a big thing for her and nothing to do with the actual wedding, but you’d like to see her. Just remember @Alansbigplate you are always our special Alan ❤

• Heart
Ok I know ALL the stories about Ronan Keating, but I fancy the pants off him, Alan you and me behind the BBQ at Bookweevil’s ok?
I was single for 15yrs and am now married to the least couple-y man ever, so I hear ya! It’s nice to be invited. I don’t even look at people I know in a “are you coupled up?” or not way, I just invite who I actually like. You are a funny as duck Frau so their loss.
I understand what you’re saying about seeing your daughter as a bridesmaid, it’s a big thing for her and nothing to do with the actual wedding, but you’d like to see her. Just remember @Alansbigplate you are always our special Alan ❤
*moves BBQ away from barbed wire fence*

• Haha
Does it have carpet?
IT DID! How did you know?! We changed that quickly & cheaply when we got the hall floor done, was this a thing?! She was elderly and had mobility issues so I always assumed her kids put it in to prevent slipping, as wet tiles are actually quite dangerous, I know someone whose dad died in a freak accident slipping on a wet tiled floor and hitting his head on their sink, isn’t that awful. Not good for the anxiety fraus is it, sorry guys that’s actually made me feel a bit squiggly 😬

We didn’t even realise it until we moved in, and we’d been to the house twice?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
w
hat are the stories about Ronan Keating?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also a fiend of sugary drinks here. Was devastated when they changed the recipe for Sprite... that was my one true love in life (sorry to my partner but he'd understand x).

It did make it all the more special when I went on an all inclusive to the Canary Islands last summer (those halycon pre-Covid days) and probably drank so much sugary Sprite that I was 45% composed of the stuff. European fizzy drinks always tasted better to me, even pre sugar tax! I used to love Italian coca cola and would get my Nonna to bring it back for me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone tried the Marmite hummous that's in Tesco at the moment? It's like eating solidified seawater, literally all you can taste is salt!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also a fiend of sugary drinks here. Was devastated when they changed the recipe for Sprite... that was my one true love in life (sorry to my partner but he'd understand x).

It did make it all the more special when I went on an all inclusive to the Canary Islands last summer (those halycon pre-Covid days) and probably drank so much sugary Sprite that I was 45% composed of the stuff. European fizzy drinks always tasted better to me, even pre sugar tax! I used to love Italian coca cola and would get my Nonna to bring it back for me!
I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but the turkish owned corner shop near me has lots of turkish versions of fizzy drinks which i think all have the original amount of sugar

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone tried the Marmite hummous that's in Tesco at the moment? It's like eating solidified seawater, literally all you can taste is salt!
Oh no that sounds awful! I am a Marmite worshipper and am obsessed with peanut butter and the flatbread crackers you can get from Tesco! I also love the cream cheese they do in M&S but its slightly out of budget to always have in my fridge (#fancy).

Hummus definitely sounds like a step too far though 🤢

I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but the turkish owned corner shop near me has lots of turkish versions of fizzy drinks which i think all have the original amount of sugar
There's loads of polish minimarkets by me so I'll definitely need to check this out! Although RIP to my teeth I guess x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i keep seeing ads and was curious to try as i love marmite.. don't think i will be now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.