Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had a smidge (a bottle) of wine but god I love this thread- I don’t really have real life friends because of shite school days and general flakiness and I do like to chat to you all and have a glimpse into a little crowd to be amongst 💖
The Cabal are your friends 💜.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="Pocahontas, post: 2413160, member:]

Re soda streams, I reaallllly want one too - I love bubbles on my tongue. This reminds me of one of my favourite videos on YouTube. I love this woman.

@emm I have an orange cat! Well, orange and white.
Amazing! That settles it. I'm getting a soda stream. Fizzy water and 'champagne' out of a box. All my dreams are coming true.

Update: have skipped toast and gone for wine. Was the right choice.
[/QUOTE]
ermm.. can I be repetietive and ask for cat fotos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have had a smidge (a bottle) of wine but god I love this thread- I don’t really have real life friends because of shite school days and general flakiness and I do like to chat to you all and have a glimpse into a little crowd to be amongst 💖
Its just lovely innit 🥰 So glad I ventured onto the JM thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like I’ve more in common with you lot that most people I’ve met!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Alansbigplate you seem like you're having an emotional time at the mo my dear, I love a hug too so also send you hugs in my thoughts ❤

I have a group of friends that also have a tendency to leave me out of things and it does hurt, to the point I've distanced myself more and more from them over time 😕. There's nothing pathetic about feeling a bit upset about it, not at all.

A cabal BBQ would be amazing wouldn't it?! BBQ ALL the things! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ermm.. can I be repetietive and ask for cat fotos?
I think you mean ‘send cattos’

@Alansbigplate you seem like you're having an emotional time at the mo my dear, I love a hug too so also send you hugs in my thoughts ❤

I have a group of friends that also have a tendency to leave me out of things and it does hurt, to the point I've distanced myself more and more from them over time 😕. There's nothing pathetic about feeling a bit upset about it, not at all.

A cabal BBQ would be amazing wouldn't it?! BBQ ALL the things! ☺
🥰
I’m an emotional ninny at the best of times it’s like a roller coaster and I’m Ronan Keating

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Its just lovely innit 🥰 So glad I ventured onto the JM thread.
This is what makes me laugh when people say Tattle is evil. It’s actually not, almost everyone and definitely everyone on F&D is lovely & a lot more supportive than “real life” people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did any of you go to crap social club kids discos as a kid? I’ve been listening to the stupid songs that I used to dance to so seriously as a child- the obvious ones like agadoo and Superman and also startrekin and wig wam bam. Used to love doing all my moves every Friday!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did any of you go to crap social club kids discos as a kid? I’ve been listening to the stupid songs that I used to dance to so seriously as a child- the obvious ones like agadoo and Superman and also startrekin and wig wam bam. Used to love doing all my moves every Friday!
Yes I did and we had all those songs 😂 and I am the music man I come from down your way then went a bit hardcore with ice ice baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My middle class brought up husband was quite surprised when we took our first child to haven one year when he was small and I could still do the Rory the tiger dance and knew all the words! I really loved a party dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes. I remember winning a Milky Way for my 'fantastic' dancing to Walk Like an Egyptian 😂 It's fun to have a good old dance about, even if your skills are definitely probably no longer Milky Way worthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I can say I feel exactly the same dear heart, and I've not even had any wine!

Completely relate to what others have been saying about the hurt of being left out, seeing 'friends' post photos of them meeting up, a meet-up you never even knew was happening. It really can be shattering. No one is left out in the cabal ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a soda stream.
I love it, you put can fizzy water in it on its own and then add flavourings if you want to but I like just fizzy water. I have a couple of bottles that I store in the fridge so always have cold fizzy water in hand. I love it with just normal squash added, but I am a huge squash connoisseur! You can also fizz wine if you want to!

My parents have one, for sparkly water or make tonic water. My brother has one but he has fancy glass bottles to store his water!

You do have to replace the gas canister but it does last ages, can‘t remember the last time I bought one. It does massively reduce plastic waste. I know a bottle of sparkling water can be 30p in budget supermarkets but that doesn’t seem right to me!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel a bit pathetic at my age to be upset but some of my friends have posted photos and they’re having a nice old bbq together before lockdown comes back. I rarely get invites because they’re couples and I’m not usually bothered. Think it’s because of lockdown, they’d know I won’t see anyone again for a while 😔
oh love this is ridiculous what a head thing to do - I’m so sorry it’s happened & I wish we had a haus frau BBQ for you to attend ❤ But we do via Vlad’s internet? Also ngl everyone knows the husbands and bfs are absolute social dead weight so why would they even do that?! When people ask to bring them I’m always like:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My maverick little weirdo of a mother has just made some gluten free brownies that involve ground up corn cakes (like those round rice cakes you get). Picture fudgy, delicious brownie, with the crusty old ends of a bag of popcorn stirred through 😦 Odd indeed.

• Haha
  • Wow
My maverick little weirdo of a mother has just made some gluten free brownies that involve ground up corn cakes (like those round rice cakes you get). Picture fudgy, delicious brownie, with the crusty old ends of a bag of popcorn stirred through 😦 Odd indeed.
How did she grind the corn cake? Did she... grate it?!

We don’t currently know where JM is, I hope your mum hasn’t been captured by her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How did she grind the corn cake? Did she... grate it?!

We don’t currently know where JM is, I hope your mum hasn’t been captured by her 😂
Close, there was a food processor involved.

She's a strange one about food at the best of times, but she can never just make something normal, it has to involve something unusual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve gotta join in with the love in and say how much I love this thread! I only got involved by chance when they merged threads with the Downing Street men one (my secret fetish thread 😂) and the rest is history. I love coming here and chatting with like minded fraus about all things.

Hugs to @Alansbigplate I’ve been left out too amongst married friends since divorce and me and my current bf have totally separate friend groups so don’t come as a pair to things which some people don’t get at all 😂

Going to avoid all news today to try and keep my head out of covid stuff. Happy Sunday all ❤

• Heart
I have a soda stream.
I love it, you put can fizzy water in it on its own and then add flavourings if you want to but I like just fizzy water. I have a couple of bottles that I store in the fridge so always have cold fizzy water in hand. I love it with just normal squash added, but I am a huge squash connoisseur! You can also fizz wine if you want to!

My parents have one, for sparkly water or make tonic water. My brother has one but he has fancy glass bottles to store his water!

You do have to replace the gas canister but it does last ages, can‘t remember the last time I bought one. It does massively reduce plastic waste. I know a bottle of sparkling water can be 30p in budget supermarkets but that doesn’t seem right to me!
Thank you! I'm def getting one. I drink a lot of sparkling water. I either get it cheaply and am stuck with a ton of plastic bottles or I buy glass bottles which cost a fortune.
Have just seen they do a model with glass bottles. Thanks, fellow Frau. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.