Food & Drink #8 I like ALL the things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever watch St elsewhere? It used to be on at like 4am on channel 4 on the weekends so it was a very regular drunk watch for me. Just a crap corny hospital drama, but The last ever episode revealed that the entire show was just the imagination of a small Autistic boy! Genius. But very difficult to wrap your head around at 4am. Also sorry for the spoilers.
I watched it in real time and also the sparrows fart repeats. The start of many career, denzel Washington, Mark Harmon amongst others

Reactions: 9
Just popping in to add Due South to the list. I believe this is the Mountie you are looking for:

1599712138707.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going to check out the acres of sky.

Anyone else fantasising about their own wedding day in Lily Allen’s dress/beehive? I’m not her greatest fan but her outfit. I die.
omg those pictures made me want to get re married and not invite anyone! 😂 I think we’ve covered it on the MT before but honestly for any unwed fraus sack it off just go to a registry office and have a lush meal the only important thing is you two enjoy yourselves, the joy you’ll exude will create those type of 🔥 pics.

Super behind on the old thread but @GrunkaLunka Kier is a petite man 😭 He has undeniable BDE from the shoulders upwards but I positively gasped when I saw a candid pic of him out there in the wild!!

Speaking of which we all excited for lockdown 2? Only this time with fewer daylight hours? I’ve 3 pages to catch up on so this is probs already discussed x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
omg those pictures made me want to get re married and not invite anyone! 😂 I think we’ve covered it on the MT before but honestly for any unwed fraus sack it off just go to a registry office and have a lush meal the only important thing is you two enjoy yourselves, the joy you’ll exude will create those type of 🔥 pics.

Super behind on the old thread but @GrunkaLunka Kier is a petite man 😭 He has undeniable BDE from the shoulders upwards but I positively gasped when I saw a candid pic of him out there in the wild!!

Speaking of which we all excited for lockdown 2? Only this time with fewer daylight hours? I’ve 3 pages to catch up on so this is probs already discussed x
It’s ok, we discussed Kier’s average height once before. And Grunka said she was a small lass, so she’d still be willing to climb him like a tree 😂

my mind is still blown that Lily Allen and Chief Hopper are married tbh but she did indeed look 🔥

PS Just had to google BDE, @heretoreaditall2019 filth! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

It’s nuts, isn’t it? My son’s off to school with 1200 other kids, admittedly in a year bubble of 250 or so but if he wasn’t a child then he’d have to bin off 244 of them.
Ps Obama most definitely has BDE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s indeed mind boggling ... same here with the school bubbles on fewer number proportions. They sit together on the bus but they are not allowed to integrate at school. Cos that will cover it, apparently!

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m waiting on covid test results for my son so he can go back to school. He’d only been back 3 days before he developed a cough and cold. I’m 99% sure it’s seasonal sniffles as he’s fine in himself. His bubble is 120 kids and no SD as he’s only 5. They are all going to get colds this time of year so we’ll be in and out like the Hokey Cokey this term I reckon!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s nuts, isn’t it? My son’s off to school with 1200 other kids, admittedly in a year bubble of 250 or so but if he wasn’t a child then he’d have to bin off 244 of them.
Ps Obama most definitely has BDE.
Right?! They’re only pushing schools so much so parents can return to work and buy Pret. How the duck can they justify offices being open with these daily test results? And pubs are staying open?!

Tbh it’s tit for all of us so I won’t whinge but if it’s going to be another 6 months I honestly think we’ll have to go up north and live with MIL just for a change of scenery? There’s only so many times you can walk around the same park 😭

Reactions: 18
I dont see how its possible to get the balance right between social distancing and the economy thriving.

A group of 6 only can book a table at a restaurant, or go to the pub. Fine. How many other tables of multiples will you be indoors with? I went to Dishoom for EOTHO and the full 3 floors of the restaurant were full, with a 4hr queue outside! It all seems so backwards and inconsistent.

• Heart
I’ve just finished re-watching The Musketeers on iPlayer...don’t judge! Love how naff it is and is easy watching. Also men in leather with swords, what isn’t to enjoy?! 😂

Omg I LOVE The Musketeers 😍 Athos is such a sexy, moody bastard.

How powerful his BDE is though, to give this illusion. I think maybe that is a big part of his appeal, that he comes across as so masterful, strong and assured but without ANY of the arrogant prick vibes. He is petite though, I always notice it when I see him in the wild and look at his feet! So compact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thirtysomething...I was addicted I loved that show. I didn’t watch any of the others, but did enjoy some ER with Geo.

Frauen I have an admission, I did not like Aiden in SATC. Thought he was a bit grotty and annoying 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Thirtysomething...I was addicted I loved that show. I didn’t watch any of the others, but did enjoy some ER with Geo.

Frauen I have an admission, I did not like Aiden in SATC. Thought he was a bit grotty and annoying 😩
totally agree about aiden, and he just seemed dull which made him even less attractive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

YES! Hated Aiden. Wasn’t a fan of many of the blokes in SATC tbf.
I did watch thirty something and ER but was a massive fan of this life in the 90’s.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tbh it’s tit for all of us so I won’t whinge but if it’s going to be another 6 months I honestly think we’ll have to go up north and live with MIL just for a change of scenery? There’s only so many times you can walk around the same park 😭
Babe, same. My pal who lives on Shetland keeps trying to entice me up there with the promise of growing kale and being all ~self-sufficient~ and back to the land, and tbh I'm tempted. It's induction day for my new job in Russia today - all online of course - and it's just making me so sad that I'm not there, and I have no idea when I will be :(

TOTALLY agree re Aiden. What a bloomin wet blanket. You just know he's reading Walden in his spare time and thinking about getting white dreads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont see how its possible to get the balance right between social distancing and the economy thriving.

A group of 6 only can book a table at a restaurant, or go to the pub. Fine. How many other tables of multiples will you be indoors with? I went to Dishoom for EOTHO and the full 3 floors of the restaurant were full, with a 4hr queue outside! It all seems so backwards and inconsistent.
I've stopped paying as much attention to the covid updates. It is a constant stream of incredibly inconsistent and contradictory advice.

Schools and companies seem to be putting measures in place just to show they're doing something half the time, when often what it does show is a lack of proper understanding as to how viruses transmit 🤷.
Mr Nottonight's workplace has some really ridiculous rules in place that the owners are very smug with themselves about, believing that it shows they are doing things better than other companies. It doesn't, it makes them look daft.

Anyway... What's everyone up to today? I'm off out this afternoon (a rare event for me!) to go walking with a friend, we're off to an ancient forest and I'm really looking forward to it ☺ 6 mile walk though 😬

• Heart
Anyone else feel like they have deja vu on the MT? Wrong year on accounts; Groucho membership FFS
So bleeping tedious. I came over here for relief. Her crazy videos gave me life, but I can't get sucked into more animal drama.

I hope this food and drink thread is as much about Alan Partridge, TV recommendations, Frauen-support and forearm fantasies as it's always been.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So bleeping tedious. I came over here for relief. Her crazy videos gave me life, but I can't get sucked into more animal drama.

I hope this food and drink thread is as much about Alan Partridge, TV recommendations, Frauen-support and forearm fantasies as it's always been.
We were just discussing Kier Starmer’s BDE (I had to google it)
Love to see you here meine lieben detective.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.