Food & Drink #8 I like ALL the things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babe I’ll gladly you lend you and send you the DVDs ... super risk of 🔺🔺🔺 I know 🤓 so no pressure in the old chateau.

@Spoonfulofjam, you've probably already seen them, but Poldark’s also good cosy viewing (I would say that, wouldn’t I) and there’s lots of them, if not all, on Netflix last time I checked.
Do you know what? I have seen your eponymous film a billion times but I’ve never seen Poldark. Do you think it’s time?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just finished re-watching The Musketeers on iPlayer...don’t judge! Love how naff it is and is easy watching. Also men in leather with swords, what isn’t to enjoy?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I absolutely love sweaty scything actually. You know me too well

Also I’d be remiss not to thank you all for your very kind words yesterday. Feel a bit more positive today. Am going to get Jam-boy on a side hustle I’ve wanted to get going for ages. And use it as an excuse to get a dog. Silver linings and all (the parts of the clouds and not the frau)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you know what? I have seen your eponymous film a billion times but I’ve never seen Poldark. Do you think it’s time?
I started watching it but it didn’t grab me but I might go back and try again i was waiting for the plain Jane superbrain moment and it was irritating me I mean fancy ripping off a neighbours storyline

I’ve just finished re-watching The Musketeers on iPlayer...don’t judge! Love how naff it is and is easy watching. Also men in leather with swords, what isn’t to enjoy?! 😂

Woof!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I absolutely love sweaty scything actually. You know me too well

Also I’d be remiss not to thank you all for your very kind words yesterday. Feel a bit more positive today. Am going to get Jam-boy on a side hustle I’ve wanted to get going for ages. And use it as an excuse to get a dog. Silver linings and all (the parts of the clouds and not the frau)
Get in there babe, sweaty scything ahoy.
Yay to the side hustle for Jam-boy! And a dog!

• Heart
Errrrrm sorry but 1970s Poldark is where it's at. Look at that hunk of fluffy man meat...

fe07229a45d0c4e6c0ccc3b14f89f729.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Love her style her first wedding look was gorgeous too. Aw after her still birth I forgive her anything tbh. I can’t find anywhere I can watch the acres of sky 🥺
It appears to be on Daily Motion but, annoyingly, only from Ep 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Damn, why only from episode 2? You’ll miss the whole set up of why Cindy wants to get the fack outa London and do right for her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Damn, why only from episode 2? You’ll miss the whole set up of why Cindy wants to get the fack outa London and do right for her kids.
I’ll just make up a back story they’re escaping from Ian Beale and his chip shop and had enough of caffs caff. Remember when she had a jumper stall tho

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone ever watch St elsewhere? It used to be on at like 4am on channel 4 on the weekends so it was a very regular drunk watch for me. Just a crap corny hospital drama, but The last ever episode revealed that the entire show was just the imagination of a small Autistic boy! Genius. But very difficult to wrap your head around at 4am. Also sorry for the spoilers.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone ever watch St elsewhere? It used to be on at like 4am on channel 4 on the weekends so it was a very regular drunk watch for me. Just a crap corny hospital drama, but The last ever episode revealed that the entire show was just the imagination of a small Autistic boy! Genius. But very difficult to wrap your head around at 4am. Also sorry for the spoilers.
Ha spoiler alert he was dead all the time

old stuff that was on when I was a kid that I barely remember is like so warm and fuzzy like cheers and I think my mam watched one called thirty somethings? Best thing about my childhood was probably watching telly

• Heart
I’ve been...paying for streaming services 😳
I confess to paying for AcornTV on my phone. They do repeat Jonathan Creek here though, and agree that it is quite soothing. Can't believe how old the 90s look though, that does scare me slightly!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha spoiler alert he was dead all the time

old stuff that was on when I was a kid that I barely remember is like so warm and fuzzy like cheers and I think my mam watched one called thirty somethings? Best thing about my childhood was probably watching telly
Yes, Thirty Something, Ally McBeal and Northern Exposure are all Nineties shows I watched.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I confess to paying for AcornTV on my phone. They do repeat Jonathan Creek here though, and agree that it is quite soothing. Can't believe how old the 90s look though, that does scare me slightly!
Acorn tv reminds me of acorn antiques 😂 things look really old don’t they!

Yes, Thirty Something, AllyMcBeal and Northern Exposure are all Nineties shows I watched.
Ooh I was in love with that mounty!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it not the mounty? What one’s the mounty? Aiden is so perfect though 😍
From memory, Aiden is the local radio DJ (glam!). I’ve had a google and the search term ‘Northern Exposure Sexy Mofo Mountie‘ brings up Due South?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.